𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 1 !!

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' So Cuphead, and Mugman. What kind of drinks are you? How is it working at the casino? '

" We change up our drinks every now and then, But for me it's usually tea or good ol' moonshine. Though ya know, I try other liquors time to time. " Cuphead answered while holding a moonshine bottle.

" Moonshine is all that my head used to be filled with. These days I've got more variety. But yeah, I stick to coffee or, you know... Gin sometimes... And working at the casino...can be, uh... tough. " Mugman answers.

" Yeah, especially when everyone didn't really welcome you guys because of the whole ' kicking their asses ' thing. " Cuphead and Mugman heard behind them, They looked behind and saw [ READER ] washing the dishes.

" When were you there.? " Mugman asks.

" I just got here. " [ READER ] explained.

" But yea, That's all behind us. We're all friends now, right guys? " Cuphead asks everyone.

Everyone just stared at him in different ways, some of them glared menacingly, some of them nodded and had a grin on their face, and some of them were unsure.

" Well at least we know we're friends with you [ READER ]! " Mugman exclaims

" Eh.. Maybe? "

" What do you mean maybe?! " Cuphead looks at [ READER ] with a frown.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' Lord Crow Jr: (He enters to the casino, and looked around) Wow! '

" Hey, woah. 'Jr'? Sure ya can be here? " Chips Bettigan questions.

" Hey [ READER ], Do ya think he's old enough to be here? " Chips slides beside [ READER ] and asks her.

All [ READER ] could respond was a quiet ' hmm...' and a shrug.

" I say let him do what he wants! " Cuphead shouts, Expressing his opinion.

But the only responses he got from the 2 of them were stares.

" Go back to work cuphead. "

" Yea, I'll get back to work now. " Cuphead says leaving the scene.

[ READER ] sighs and shakes her head with a small smile on her face.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' You know, I woulda thought ol mugsy would be a hot cocoa kinda cup. And I didn't expect tea from mr cups. What kindsa teas do you enjoy? '

" Maybe sometimes during winter but it's not something I would take to work. " Mugman answers while imagining himself in a winter deliciousness attire.

" What can I say, I'm fulla surprises! And black tea usually does it for me. " Cuphead said, answering the question.

" Don't you just want caffeine but hate coffee so you choose tea? " [ READER ] says while passing by the 2 of them with loads of trays of drinks.

Mugman chuckles at the comment, while cuphead looks at her blushing with embarrassment.

" Pretty sure that question's for me [ READER ]. "

" Sorry cups, Have to tell the audience that. " [ READER ] says with a grin while pushing her glasses to her nose bridge.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' [ READER ], Do the rest of the bosses (such as Sally Stageplay and Bon Bon) go to the casino?

If so, how do they interact with everyone? '

[ READER ] is on break, drinking a glass of whiskey.

" Well from what I could see. Some come here regularly, Some come in once or twice usually just to seal the deal, and others never come in at all. " [ READER ] says while swirling her drink in her hands, After taking a sip of it.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯