𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 16 !!

" And we need the budget to restock the Pina Colada's as for the customers are consuming them like the God of Gluttony was in their bloods. "

" Mhm, I'll keep that in mind "

[ READER ] and The Devil entered the Devil's office, talking about the stocks and materials needed for the casino. Until they saw a strange bag on the devil's desk, The 2 of them looked at it in confusion.

" Was that bag.. Here earlier? "

" Not that I know of? "

The Devil opened the bag, and was in shock, confusion and disgust..

" What's in it boss? " [ READER ] asked in confusion and curiosity. The Devil held up the corpsified, bloody, silkie chicken that Anon gave Mugman and Cuphead.

[ READER ] looked at it in disgust.

" Why do you have that???? "

" I don't know, I just saw this bag right now! "

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' Cup and mugs where do you sleep once your shifts are over? '

" We don't sleep ... after shifts, I mean. At least, we try not to. We sleep at our apartment after work. Mugman said drowsily, Although Cuphead rebutted Mugman with that information.

" Actually, [ READER ] can let you sleep in the break room on your break. She'll watch over you and wake you up once your break is over. "

" Huh, How'd you know? "

" Well.. I might've fallen asleep in the break room, And she watched over me and woke me up before my break was over. " As Cuphead explained, Mugman looked at him with a smug grin. Cuphead looked at him with a glare and punched his brother's arm.

" Ooooooo~ "

" Oh shush! "

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' *throw my soul contract to the devil* NOW CAN I HAVE A HAND KISS [ READER ] ? '

The Devil, King Dice and [ READER ] all read the contract in the Devil's hand. [ READER ] looked at the contract and looked disappointed at this.

" So what are me and King Dice now, some sort of kissing booth? "

" Do you and King Dice give out magic powers or somethin' ?? "

[ READER ] rubbed her temples, King Dice and [ READER ] looked confused and disappointed towards Anon.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' [ READER ]! So if you're a marionette? Are you made of stuffing or do you have bones.? '

Cuphead, Mugman, and [ READER ] looked at Anon and were confused by their observation. [ READER ] pinched her arm in confusion.

" I mean, I can feel bones in me..? But then again, I can feel some softness in me.. "

" Hm, Maybe you have both stuffing and bones? "

" Huh.. Never thought of that before. "

The answer to that, We'll never know.. Unless if we cut [ READER ] open an-

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

Mugman and Cuphead finished their shift and are currently on their break, But they feel extremely tired and sleepy.

" ugh.. I want to sleep so badly. "

" Same as you Cuphead. "

As on cue, [ READER ] arrived in the break room holding a cup of coffee in her hands. Mugman suddenly got an idea, and whispered to Cuphead.

" Psst Cup! Ask [ READER ] if we can sleep for a bit. "

" What?! Why me? "

" Because you said so, Now go on! "

Mugman pushed Cuphead towards [ READER ], Cuphead stood up straight and tapped her shoulder in defeat. [ READER ] looked behind her, seeing Cuphead and was in confusion.

" Hey Cup, What's up? "

" D'you mind if we sleep here in the break room.. It's only until our break is done. "

[ READER ] puts her hand on her chin, thinking about it. After a minute, she came up with a conclusion.

" Eh sure, Why not! "

The 2 brothers sit down at a table, preparing to doze off in dreamland, while [ READER ] watches over them with a keen eye. The break room door opens up, And a cigar man walks in loudly. [ READER ] shushed him, which left Wheezy in confusion, to which she pointed to the sleeping brothers. Wheezy sat down at the chair next to her and the both of them chatted quietly. For a while, [ READER ] looks at Cuphead's face and watches his features, Wheezy took notice of this and asked.

" D'ya have a crush on him? "

" *sigh* Unfortunately, I do. "

" If he dares to hurt ya let me know, I'll punch the livin' hell out of him! "

" Wheezy, please don't. "