𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 24 !!

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' WHY IS CUPHEAD SO DAMN HOT?! AND WHY IS MUGMAN SO DAMN CUTE?! WHY IS [ READER ] SO PRETTY?! AND ALSO WHY IS KING DICE SO AWESOME?!?!? '

" You mean like.. Hot as in the tea in my head? Or do you actually think I'm- " Cuphead asked Anon, pointing to the top of his head, until he was rudely interrupted by King Dice.

" I should hope that's what they meant, else I'm concerned for their standards. " King Dice said, doubting about Anon's standards.

" Heheh! Thank you! "

" How sweet of you Anon! "

Mugman and [ READER ] thanked Anon, with a sweet smile. Unfortunately, Cuphead and King Dice's banter grew more.

" Well, I AM concerned for their standards if they think YOU'RE 'awesome'. "

" Quite sure you need to have actual standards before you judge someone else's. "

[ READER ] and Mugman looked at the 2 of them. [ READER ] hid her head in her hand, disappointed at this. While Mugman looked at the 2 of them, deadpanned.

" So are Me and [ READER ] the only ones who are actually thanking them? "

Mugman asked.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' Hey ya how long have you've been working at the casino? And how old were you when you started?

" Me and Mugs been workin' here for a few months now. We were 18 and we're still 18. " Cuphead answered, realizing [ READER ] zoned out again and so he side hitted her.

" AUGH! Hey, what gives! " [ READER ] said, rubbing the arm that she was side hitted from. Cuphead laughed at her response, blushing quite a bit.

" Anon asked how long ya have been workin' and how old are ya when ya started. "

" Ohhhh, well if I recall.. "