𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 5 !!

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' Did the other try to harm the cupbros on their first day working at the casino? '

" Yea, Wheezy almost beaten them up on their first day. " [ READER ] said while wiping the glasses.

Suddenly Cuphead appeared behind her and grabbed her shoulders.

" Luckily! [ READER ] and King Dice came to our aid to save us " Cuphead said, while putting his hand on his forehead dramatically.

" Cuphead, My shoulders. " [ READER ] said while blushing a hue of pink.

Cuphead suddenly noticed and took off his hands off of her shoulders.

" S-sorry [ READER ]! " Cuphead said blushing, as he backed off and scratched the back of his hea- I mean, Cup.

" It's fine, Cuphead. " [ READER ] as she tried to recompose herself, and to continue what she was doing.

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' Hello! Am new to your blog and it's amazing!! I have a question for Mr.King Dice WHY ARE YOU SEXY AS HELL!?!?! [ READER ], Mugman and Cuphead why are you working there you three are to adorable to work there especially Mugman. '

" My, my, what a question! " King Dice said, looking rather ravishing.

" You-you really think I'm adorable? " Mugman asks, looking super adorable.

" I started working here becau- "

" 'CUZ I WANT MONEY " Cuphead screams, accidentally cutting off [ READER ].

Everyone looked at him like he has rabies..

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

ANONYMOUS ASK:

' [ READER ], Did you sell your soul to the Devil? So that's why you're at the casino working? '