Chapter 1

...........

She am sitting in a luxurious five star hotel where each and everything is just imported the table, the couch, the lights each and everything. Only light and as far as my eyes can reach and I wish one percentage of this light she can have in her life then perhaps she would be honored.

Her gaze is meandering around the entire place that screamed only one thing Royalty and Richness. Each individual wears costly things from head to toe .The brand they are wearing maybe she will not be able to even articulate. She am likewise wearing Branded dress named Louis Vuitton, diamond Necklace, and diamond Ring. But the difference is they may have received gifts from their loved ones but she received as Rewards of being his Trophy wife.

She was simply sitting on the seat all numb. Everyone is might be from high business class society or Investors or outsider they look very bewitching. She simply feels like an outcast. She never thought her life ended up being this awful. She has just only one thing Money and Money with no regard no freedoms. She realizes very well there is no chance to get out. Regardless of the amount she attempted yet by the day's end she simply remains at the same position.

She thought she will marry her lover her precious first love, the allure of a fairy tale romance had led her to believe in a love yet the reality of her life way to depressing. Each day, she adorned herself with jewels and draped herself in luxurious fabrics, but her eyes empty, vacant, sadness that dwelled within her soul.

Her heart, once brimming with the promise of love and happiness, now ached with the emptiness of unfulfilled dreams. Her heart ached every time she looked at herself; she was nothing but an empty shell, always dolled up in makeup, only to be ruined by her darling husband, who didn't give a fuck about his wife.

Her existence had been reduced to that of a mere trophy, an ornament for her husband to display to the world. Every step she took, every action she performed, was dictated by his commands in fact she was just a pawn in his grand game.

She may be a human but her all movements controlled by her precious husband.

she observed her husband engrossed in laughter with a colleague—a woman whose beauty seemed to captivate his attention. Their laughter echoed around the party cutting the soft music which was not loud at all. She handed him glass which he gladly accepted from her.

She couldn't help but imagine that if she had offered the same glass; his reaction might have been one of disdain or worse. He might have thrown the glass over her face, he hates her.

Exactly her husband hates her, he despised her. He hates everything about me still he need me at night on his bed since he needed a release, he needed to someone with whom he can release all his stress, his punching bag and that punching bag and stress reliever was me, his lawfully wedded trophy wife.

The duality of their relationship was a bitter pill to swallow. The same person who despised her in the light of day sought solace in her presence during the dark hours of the night. She became a vessel for his frustrations.