Chapter 12

Update

Update

...............

|Author Pov |

..*..*..*...

"She is fine now. Her body temperature is normal as well as her breathing rate. Nothing is to be worried, just need proper rest proper food. Don't let her drink any cold and I gave her injection she'll come back to her senses after 4-5 hours. It's better she avoid late night shower. After two or three days she can have her normal daily routine." – Relief washed over Jung kook as he listened to Dr. Jung-Suk's assessment. The doctor's words were a balm to the anxiety that had gripped him, and he felt a weight lift from his shoulders.

As Dr. Jung-Suk continued to speak, Jung kook's attention shifted to Y/n, who lay on the bed, still and seemingly unaffected by their conversations.

Dr. Jung-Suk, familiar with Jung kook's tendency to keep certain aspects of his life private. He unspoken understanding between them allowed for silent cooperation. This wasn't the first time Dr. Jung-Suk had stepped into Jung kook's home. The doctor had been a reliable ally, called upon whenever the need arose.

Whenever he needs any kind of help he called him and he never asked any question, just do his job because he is not allowed to ask any question to him. Once Jung kook helped his son with money and Dr. Jung-Suk was returning the favor. He made him security in this unknown country just to exchange of keeping his mouth shut.

As Jung kook returned to the bedroom, he took a seat beside Y/n, his eyes never leaving her peaceful face. The room was filled with calmness that mirrored the serenity on Y/n's closed eyes.

With a gentle touch, Jung kook began to caress her hair, his fingers moving tenderly through the strands. Placing his hand on her forehead, Jung kook noted her temperature was getting normal. Jung kook's gaze lingered on her face for a moment.

As Jung kook observed Y/n up close, her features softened by the peaceful slumber, a wave of mixed emotions washed over him. Her eyes, still close and adorned with dried tears, held a haunting beauty in this vulnerable state. He couldn't help but notice the delicate shape of her nose and the chapped softness of her lips, each detail etching itself into his memory.

A sharp pang of remorse and regret stabbed at Jung kook's heart as he took in the sight of Y/n lying in such a helpless state. Softly, Jung kook took Y/n's hand, cradling it in his own. The touch was gentle, a silent and unwanted connection between them which he never able to understand. He delicately placed her hand on his left cheek and closed his eyes. He spent the dreamy moment with your unconscious figure putting aside all of his hate, rage, negative thoughts about her for a moment.

He had no intention to leave her like this in the dark cold room for the whole night but he was not in his senses to think what is right or wrong in that situation because he was not only drunk but also took drugs last night.