Chapter 19

............

.Next Morning:

Y/n was sleeping peacefully or she can say she didn't come in sense since the last night when he took her for the six rounds. Jungkook took drugs last night only to intention of tormenting her.

Y/n jolted awake with a gasp as icy water splashed across her face, sending shivers down her spine. Confusion swirled in her mind as she struggled to grasp what was happening. Blinking rapidly, she found herself drenched, the cold liquid seeping into her pillow and bedding.

Her heart raced with fear as she realized her vulnerability, her upper body exposed to the penetrating gaze of someone she knew all too well. With a quick, instinctive movement, she clutched the wet covers to her chest, shielding herself from his hungry eyes. In the dim light of the room, her sleepy eyes met his intense gaze, dark with unknown intentions. Fear mingled with anger as she tried to hide herself under the sheets.

"Breakfast in the next 15 mins."- Jungkook casually issued the command for breakfast. He didn't bother waiting for a response from Emily. he made his way to his room after giving her order, because in this house Jungkook was her Master and she are his maid come slave or his stress reliever or his punching bag. She'll do what he assigned her to do, and she obeyed without uttering a single word.

Her desires, her needs, her very existence seemed inconsequential in the presence of Jungkook's dominance. She had become nothing more than an object to fulfill his whims, a vessel for his stress relief.

Emily's head spun with dizziness, her senses clouded as if she were under the influence of drugs. Each movement felt like a monumental effort, and even the simple act of opening her eyes seemed beyond her grasp.

With unsteady legs, she navigated her way to the bathroom; the sensation of water cascading over her skin brought a rush of conflicting emotions. The icy chill prickled her skin, sending shivers down her spine, yet there was also a strange sense of comfort in its embrace.

With a sense of urgency gnawing at her, Y/nhurriedly prepared a simple breakfast for Jungkook as she don't have enough time to make any fancy breakfast, first she don't have time and second she can barely stand on your own it just feels like she are going to faint at any moments.

Y/nreached for a handful of pills, swallowing them down with a gulp of water. Her breathing was also getting heavy. With composing, she prepared herself for the office.

Jungkook Pov:

As I stepped into her room, a sense of déjà vu washed over me. The scene before me was eerily familiar, a stark reminder of the events that had unfolded the night before. Y/n lay motionless on the bed, her surroundings still in disarray, untouched since the last time I had left her alone.