Chapter 18

...............

..*..*..*..*...

At CBI office:

The officer stood firm, trying to calm the agitated man standing before him. "Please sir, you just can't come like this. We have some rules that every citizen needs to follow," he said, his voice steady despite the tension in the air.

But the man wasn't having any of it. His face twisted with anger, he barked back, "Go to hell with your rules. I just want to meet your officer, call him right now!" His voice echoed through the hallway, drawing attention of every officer.

Meanwhile, the man's agitation only seemed to grow. His fists clenched at his sides, and his face flushed with frustration. He paced back and forth, his every movement exuding impatience and anger.

Robert glanced around the office, noticing the scattered papers and disarray that seemed out of place. Amidst the chaos, he caught a glimpse of a figure fighting with officers and causing enough mess in the office.

"Sir, I understand you're upset, but we have protocols in place for a reason.."- The senior officer said, his tone firm but calm. But all these made Lian angry with every passing second.

Approaching cautiously, Robert squinted, trying to get a better view. He realized who it was. "Namjoon?" he called out tentatively, his voice tinged with surprise.

................

JUNGKOOK POV:

I'm constantly fucking her for the last three hours, she already cum six times, I can feel her body was losing strength; her eyes are likewise leisurely shutting. I expanded my speed her back curved up and a cruel low cry escape from her throat as she was burnt out from crying.

I pulled out my length, entered roughly her again "Why, What happened? Didn't you go to suck some dick? Now, I'm fulfilling your desire to get fucked raw, can't you take my long?"- I just don't want her to lose her senses. I want to look her into my eyes while I'm doing her.

Her small fragile body was shaking uncontrollably under me, she is in pain, her tears were continuously streaming from her halved closed eyes, her whimpers were also getting slower and it completely stop. I was still inside her but she faint.

As I reached my 3rd orgasm and a curse rolled off of my mouth feeling the euphoric sensation.

My eyes fell on her tears which were still glistening, her face was now pale. My breathing rates are also heavy since I did so hard work on her. Removing myself on her I covered her body with the duvet which is dangling a corner of the bed as my eyes fell on those marks with whom she is enjoyed today.

I entered my room leaving a last gaze at the close door of her room. My mind was full of mess. Today I went excessively brutal on her yet she deserved, she deserved this punishment, dared to play me, me 'The Jeon Jungkook.'

I couldn't help but notice the subtle changes in her demeanor. Despite her attempts to conceal it with her long hair and scarf, there was a telltale mark on her neck that caught my attention. It was a faint bruise, barely visible but unmistakable to my keen eyes.

I clutched the mobile, as I always had my eyes on her, what she was doing, where she was going. That's why I already appointed Kangin to have an eye on her and yes it was needed when someone shit like Y/n was in someone's life. Someone who had proven themselves untrustworthy again and again; whose actions had sparked doubt and suspicion in my mind.

There was a pang of jealousy, a twinge of anger that threatened to consume me as I imagined her with someone else, someone who wasn't me. A rage erupted within me when someone even think about touching her.

The weight of my reputation, meticulously built over the years through tireless effort and determination. I had earned the respect of those around me through blood, sweat, and tears.

Clutching the phone in my trembling hand, I struggled to contain the storm raging within me. Every fiber of my being screamed for retribution, In that moment, I felt as though I had lost all sense of sanity, all sense of self-control.

they were being lovely-dovely in the broad daylight. When I saw that image which was sent by my man, my blood boil, I lost all.

My eyes fell on that picture where that party fucker is holding her hand. They enjoyed their moments behind my back. She dared to mess with me; lied to me saying that she went to meet with her friends. I gave the desirable punishment her tonight. I was sure, she never dared to play with me.

------------------------------------------------

At midnight:

An unanimous POV:

Water is running through his black hair, its cold yet this chilly shower gives him a piercing feeling. It's feels so good as he groaned in annoyance 'Aahhh..' in rough unpleasant voice and "I was close, so close to her. When I smelt her body cologne.. 'Ah...'- it's so fucking tempting, her soft and silky hair feel so good on my hand. I wanted to kiss her, eat her mouth. I want to lick her whole face, her boobs, her juicy pussy ...."As he enthusiastically lifted his hand and cover his face. It's making him insane he himself doesn't know what he'll do when he'll find Y/nunder him.

He went to his store room; there are tones of photos of her, the details of everything about her. In one picture she was smiling, another picture she was talking with one of her friends but he cut that side of picture as his eyes were only want to see her.

He already fantasies a lot of things with her. When he saw her at first he couldn't move his eyes from her, but today he got chance, chance to touch her, feel her. He almost get succeed but that fucker popped out from now here making all of his chance in vain.

He took sit on a chair and his eyes are fixed at the photos of Y/nand his one hand resting his dick as he is continuously jerking his man's thing and soon he cum on his own hand with loud groan. " Soon you'll be doing this baby. My dick will be in your mouth and your pussy is licking my cum." Cleaning himself he went to sleep and lay down next to her wife with a creepy smile.

------------------------------------------------------------

At bedroom :

Jackson and Lisa were under the blanket holding each other in the most cherishing way as they made love earlier. Jackson patting your hair continuously and she put her head on his chest as she was living the moment with her exquisite sweet boyfriend.

Breaking the silence he asks her "She will be alright, right?" At first Lisa couldn't catch his word of whom he is talking but next second she understood he is talking about Emily, her one and only cute friend. But she didn't anticipate this question from him at least not now. In reply she said " obviously, she'll. She must be with her husband now who love her with all of his."

Jackson just hummed with her reply but deep down he also thinking because her husband didn't give nice impression to him at first when they met at party since his aggressive behavior towards his wife, the way he was talking to him or even with Emily, it's just beyond frustrating but he doesn't want to disturb her moments as they drifted into sleep with holding each other.

.......

Votes target is 150 and 50 comments