Chapter 9

| Author Pov|

..*..*..*....

After the Hall room incident, Emily and Jung kook didn't encounter much. Jung kook most of the time stay away from her since he knew himself his anger had no limit. He always loses his mind; he was sufferings from serious anger issue.

Jung kook spent of his time with his best friend Taehyung, Taehyung hate Emily from the beginning-- at first because she didn't belong from high class so he never showed interest in her and second was obviously the believe of murderer of Mrs. Aria.

At first the responsibly of all office work on shoulder of Jung kook, he managed all by himself along with his mother but after demise of his mother he broke down, as if he lost all his strength and courage to work further. His entire mind went only one thing – the Vengeance.

Jung kook's behavior took a sharp turn as he started exerting pressure on Emily, making her shoulder the burden of all the office work. This unfair distribution of responsibilities put immense pressure on that poor soul but Emily kept her mouth shut but her heart ach when he put his label on her credit.

One significant factor contributing to Jung kook's distraction was his association with Scott. Jung kook started to indulge himself in really bad company. Whenever Jung kook wanted to fled from his stress he took drug just to escape his soreness.

At the club room:

Jung kook and Taehyung indulge their stupid conversations, they were having fun. Taehyung tried to involve J-Hope in their conversation but he kept silent because his eyes on Jung kook, his facial expression.

J-Hope couldn't let himself to stay away from asking about her, Emily. So out of a sudden,

"How is your marriage life?" J-Hope enquired, Jung kook closed his eyes in frustration, he came here only to escape from his misery, he wanted to keep her away from him, and even the name 'Emily' gave him immense headache. BUt it felt like everybody was interested only one thing, Emily.

But then a nasty smirk appeared on his face, his lips curved up into a sinister smile as he said, "Fucking awesome...."-- Hearing his reply Taehyung looked at him with a frown but his expression relax when he heard his next words, "... after all I enjoy fucking her hard a lot." - An evil smug appear on his face thinking her naked body around his arm.

Taehyung looked at him with amused expression; he was unbothered by his nasty comment. Listening his dirty indication about his wife J-Hope asked him in disbelief

"Tell me one thing; you are living with her more than two years. In these years you didn't feel anything for her, not a slight." He asked out of curiosity.

However, the tension escalated when J-Hope, seemingly unable to believe what he just heard, But before Jung kook can open his mouth to say anything..

"No, no! Because to feel he needs heart but definitely God forget to place that organ in his body..."- Namjoon exclaimed, his words laced with anger. He continued, drawing a vivid analogy, ".... if a dog is brought from the street, it is kept in the house for a while the owner is also love the dog, pamper the dog. Oh Yea ! He doesn't think her as a living being he thinks her as a THING or as a BED WARMER, Right Jung kook Rossi"? the sudden confrontation caught Jung kook off guard as he turned his head, finding Namjoon standing behind him, eyes ablaze with anger. The room hung in suspense, waiting for Jung kook's response.

Namjoon held a significant place in Jung kook's life; their bond ran deep, Jung kook considered Namjoon more than just a friend; he was akin to an elder brother, a constant presence offering support throughout their shared history. However, the dynamics of their relationship began to shift when Emily entered the picture.