- 𝐎.𝟏𝟏

THE HOT POCKET, PIZZA ROLL DEBATE.

───   THE MANAGERS of Inazuma Japan stood at the sidelines monitoring the health of the team. You watched with a proud smile as Toramaru made a shoot into the goal. "Toramaru's become more assertive since the game," You observed with a smile.

"He's in terrific form!" Aki agreed as she scribbled down some notes. 

"It feels as if the sleeping tiger has finally awakened." Haruna added putting the bottles on the bench.

"Will he wake up one day too?" Fuyuka asked quietly with a thoughtful expression. You followed her gaze and saw Tobitaka and Tachimukai practicing.

You held in your laugh after Tobitaka kicked the ball too hard, hitting Tsunami on the head. "He's still very awkward as usual.." Aki deducted.

"It looks as if he's never played before." Fuyuka said tilting her head to the side, keeping her eyes on him as he went off on his own again.

You shrugged and carried on with the chores. "I'm certain he'll wake up soon."

"Everyone gather up!" The coach shouted as you and Aki put away the bottles. "That will be all for today's practice." He declared.

"We're done already?" Midorikawa spoke up making the coach look at him. 

"Are you telling me you won't obey my orders?" He responded making Mirodikawa look away muttering a small, "No.."

Coach Kudou turned back to the rest of the team, "The finals are drawing near, don't leave any fatigue in your bodies and make sure to complete all of your stretches while cooling down." He finished while you and Aki carried the last few baskets of bottles and towels into the building.

While you were putting the towels into the washing machines, you couldn't help but overhear a conversation between Tobitaka and Endou outside the building. "—I much rather prefer working alone." You heard Tobitaka say.

You slowly closed the door of the washing machine and opened the next one, making sure they didn't know of your presence.

"Well aren't we a snob?" Fudou jeered while you crouched down and began to put in the rest of the towels. "You can't even pass the ball the right way. If you went on the field, it'd be as if we were fighting with only ten players, all in all you are useless."

You frowned hearing his words. "Fudou stop, Tobitaka has been working hard in both the selection match and the Qatar match." Endou defended.

Fudou snickered, "Keep this up and he'll be the reason why we lose." He spoke with a condescending smirk which wavered when Tobitaka sent him a glare. "Hey! What's up with that look?"

You stood up and looked to the door where Endou was stood between the two, "Oi stop it, you two!"

Fudou made a noise of dismissal, "In any case, don't do anything to drag me down."

You let out a loud sigh, "You know, it's funny you say that when you haven't been on the field once." You spoke, making them all turn to see you pouring the washing detergent into it's respective compartment.

"You're saying that like I had a choice." Fudou sneered.

You calmly pressed the button, hearing the faint hum of the machine before walking out and standing before them. "Well?" He continued.

"Surprised you haven't gotten it yet, Joker." You shrugged and flicked your hair in his face before walking away.

"Joker—? That's a stupid name, think of a better one!"