- 𝐎.𝟏𝟖

PACKING UP MY CRAYONS AND LEAVING.

───   THE TEAM stood around the airport, talking in smaller groups amongst themselves while others talked to their families or friends. "Wow! Did you see that?" Kurimatsu awed, pressing himself further onto the window.

"It ate the Inazuma Caravan!" Kabeyama added, completely tranced by the Inazuma Caravan being 'eaten' by the private jet you were taking.

"I have your lunches!" Nonomi announced, gesturing to the gigantic container she held. You watched as Kabeyama and Shourin opened up the box before Nonomi closed it, almost trapping their hands, "Hands off! You'll be eating these on the plane ride."

"Thank you, Nonomi!" Endou said with a smile.

"Of course! You're up against the world, so eat up and get plenty of energy!"

You looked around once again, seeing Sakuma and Someoka who had joined in place of Fubuki and Midorikawa. You tore your gaze away from them after hearing Toramaru's mom, "Gouenji, Lady L/n, please take good care of this boy," She said gently, holding her son by his shoulders as his face showed a slightly embarrassed expression.

"Yes, ma'am," Gouenji replied as you nodded.

"Toramaru," Nonomi said, "You can trust me to watch over both the store and your mom, so you go out there and fight as much as you want!"

"Okay!"

Yuuka tugged the hem of her brother's jacket, "Good luck, Onii-chan!"

He bent down to her level, placing both hands on her shoulders, "Listen to what Fuku-san says and stay well, okay?"

"Okay!" She looked up at you, "Oneesan, you have fun too!"

You smiled warmly, "Of course, Yuuka."

A girl suddenly rushed into the area, her blue eyes wide in panic. Her blonde hair that was half tied up in a bun while the rest cascaded down her back, whipped around as she scanned the room from left to right, "Oh, Y/n! My wife!" She shouted, seeing your familiar figure.

You immediately looked over to the door, seeing someone you considered to be your best friend, "Whatdhfsud— Nakamura!?" You sputtered out in pure confusion as she took you by the hand, dragged you away slightly and trapped you in a hug.

"What the hell is this, using my last name? Has it been that long?"

You laughed, "Fine, Miyako, what are you doing here?"

"You're leaving me!" She wailed out as comical tears streamed down her face.

Your laugh turned to one of nervous chuckles, and you patted her on the back as the team watched in both amusement and confusion. "What do you mean? I haven't been to Kidokawa for like a month already!"

"Yeah, I know and it's been so boring without you."

"Sorry.."

"But that's different! You're leaving the country now," She said, pulling away and looking at you with a pout.

You chuckled, "You can always visit once the school term is over. Wait— You're meant to be in class right now!" You scolded her, noticing the Kidokawa uniform she wore.

"Shh! I was already late to civics anyway. That class is literally so dead, I'm not even exaggerating." She looked at you with wide eyes, emphasising the lack of entertainment the class provided her with. "You guys should know," She looked at you before looking behind you to the other former Kidokawa student.

Gouenji nodded with a sympathetic smile, "Mr. Yoshida's class.. What a class indeed."

You placed a hand on your hip, "Boy am I glad I'm not in there anymore."