- 𝐎.𝟏𝟐

THE DRUG CARTEL.

───   "NEW HISSATSU techniques?" Endou repeated Kidou's words, earning a nod from him. Most of the team had just finished their breakfast, so the entirety of Inazuma Japan were having a small meeting in the cafeteria.

"After the matches against Qatar and Australia, I think everyone has a good idea of what the world level is like." He said.

You nodded, taking a sip of water, "You'll need even stronger techniques to proceed to the world tournament," You paused, looking at each player, "Once you've won the Asia preliminaries." You finished confidently.

A beat of silence passed before Kidou turned to someone, "Kazemaru, in the Japan representative selection match, do you remember the time when you passed Tsunami?" He asked.

Kazemaru's mouth hung open slightly agape, "When I passed Tsunami?"

You leaned forward, curious as to where this was going. You weren't there at the selection match so in all honesty you had no clue what he was on about. Endou let out a hum, thinking back to the match, "Oh, that time!" Endou exclaimed, turning to place a hand on Kazemaru's shoulder.

You let out a small giggle at Kazemaru's starstruck face, "Someone just fell in love," You snickered, earning a sharp kick under the table from him. You held back tears before slowly falling forward and resting your head on the table.

"The wind went 'fwoosh' and 'phwewww' and a little 'fhweoush' for a moment!" Endou recalled childishly, waving his arms around in an excited manner before accidentally smacking you round the head, making you lift your head up. Endou frantically apologised while you hit him back.

Kidou sweat dropped at the two of you before continuing, "If you refine that wind, it could become a powerful hissatsu technique. Coach Kudou has given you permission to practice."

Kazemaru nodded, "Alright, that's good with me."

You turned to the other table and began to speak, "Fubuki and Hijikata, I think it'd be good for you two to learn a combination hissatsu shoot."

Fubuki tilted his head slightly, "A combination shoot?"

You nodded, "With Hijikata's stable body balance and your speed, a combination technique could be a powerful weapon for us."

"So we're expanding our offensive methods?" Hijikata questioned.

You clicked your fingers before pointing at him, "That's exactly it."

He gave you a thumbs up, "Leave it to us!"

Tsunami listened in curiously with sparkles in his eyes, "A combination technique, that sounds fun! We should do one too!" He said, turning to Kabeyama who was silently enjoying his food.

"W-With me?"

Tsunami nodded, "Think about it," He started, putting an arm around his shoulders and moving his other from one side to another, "Tsunami and Kabeyama's ultimate hissatsu technique! Then they add a couple explosions and kabooms in post editing!" He emphasised.

Endou smiled, looking like there wasn't a single thought behind his eyes, 'What the hell is a post editing?' He wondered before standing up, "Now that that's decided, let's get training!"

You had been given the task of overlooking the few that were practicing out of the training camp grounds. You and Kazemaru walked in silence before you asked, "Where are you wanting to train?"

He let out a hum before perking up, "Have you ever been to the steel tower?"

You smirked, "Of course I have! I'll race you!" You said before taking off towards the beloved landmark.