7※ Desire

───※ 𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

The week flew by in a blur, yet, that condom P'Nat helped me buy remained untouched, sitting in its paper bag in the drawer. Meanwhile, Yin continued with his usual routine, showering me with affectionate kisses at every opportunity. But little did he know, each kiss sent my mind spiraling into dirty thoughts and my body's reactions left me feeling like a total pervert.

Every time Yin's lips met mine or his hand brushed against mine, a rush of heat surged through me, leaving me flustered and breathless. I wonder if he noticed my sudden flush or the way my heart raced whenever he was near.

As much as I tried to push away those inappropriate thoughts, they seemed to linger. Oh God, was I really such a pervert for feeling this way?! Or was it just a natural reaction to being in love?

Time went by and I felt torn between conflicting feelings, uncertain about how to handle this new aspect of our relationship. But amidst it all, one thing remained clear, I was deeply in love with Yin and nothing could change that.

It was a weekend, with Yin busy at a modeling event, I lounge on my bed, surrounded by an array of magazines and my laptop, all filled with dubious advice on how to spice things up in a relationship.

With a sense of determination, I clicked on an article titled "10 Ways to Seduce Your Partner."

As I read through the list, I couldn't help but scoff at the absurdity of some of the suggestions. "Wear nothing but a trench coat and heels," one article proclaimed boldly. "Surprise him with breakfast in bed...naked," suggested another.

I shook my head incredulously. Were these people serious?! I couldn't imagine myself parading around in a trench coat or serving breakfast in the buff. Besides, Yin would probably choke on his cereal if I tried that stunt!!!

I continued scrolling. "Wear sexy lingerie"? Arghhh, did the article try to play a prank on me?! I didn't even take off my clothes in front of Yin, so how could I wear lingerie?! Yin would think I was hella crazy!!!

With a sigh, I closed the laptop and flopped back onto the bed, feeling slightly defeated. Maybe seduction wasn't my forte after all. But then again, what do I need to do to solve my crazy thoughts?!

Just as I was pondering this, my phone buzzed with a message from Yin. "Hey my shorty, how's your day going?" He texted, accompanied by his photo.

A smile spread across my face as I typed out a reply and sent my selfie, "Just relaxing at home. How's the event, my froggy🐸?"

His response came almost immediately, "It's hectic as usual but seeing your smile makes it all worth it. I miss you so much♥️!"

My heart fluttered at his sweet words. I then clicked on the photo he shared earlier. He looked so handsome, his smile lit up the screen. I reached out and gently caressed the screen, tracing the contours of his face with my fingertips. It was a silly gesture but it made me feel closer to him as if he were right there beside me.

A soft chuckle escaped my lips as I leaned in closer to the screen. Without thinking, I pressed my lips against the image. "I love you so much!" I screamed as if he could hear me through the glass.

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

It was 2 pm and Third asked me to accompany him to hangout, saying he didn't have any friends. I think it would be a good distraction from my endless thoughts about seducing Yin. After all, spending time with Third was kinda fun. I also could ask him about Yin. Thus, I agreed, glad for the opportunity to take my mind off things for a while. Besides, I had nothing else planned for the day.