[PART 2]※ Lovemaking

───※ 𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

I lost track of how many rounds we had already gone through but the desire to be inside War again and again consumed me. Every part of him had become my addiction, from the look on his face to the sexy moans that escaped his lips, fueling my arousal beyond measure.

The bed was already soaked with our cum but I was far from finished. I kissed him passionately, eagerly slipping my tongue into his mouth. His response to my kisses never failed to ignite a fire within me. It left me craving for more.

Moving down to his jawline, I nibbled and sucked on his earlobe, eliciting a groan from him as he arched into me. I positioned myself on top of him. I sucked on his neck and bit gently, leaving more marks. I savored the sounds of his pleasure, my own arousal growing with each moan.

My mind was clouded with love and desire, my sole focus on making love to him again and again, to show him how much he meant to me.

I moved further down his chest. I teased and pleased him, relishing in his reactions to my touch, then applying pressure to the hardened nipple.

"Ahh..Yin-urghh ahhh..." War moaned.

Pleasuring him was a joyous experience, especially when I could feel his reactions to my touch. I relished in knowing that he enjoyed every moment of it.

Moving downward, I trailed kisses from his chest to his navel, savoring each reaction he offered. I grabbed his dick firmly and stroked him, eliciting a guttural moan from him as I licked and teased him. I then took him into my mouth. I didn't waste any time, eagerly pleasuring him as he writhed beneath me, lost in ecstasy.

As I continued to pleasure him, I noticed a hint of hesitation in War's expression. "Wait, ahhh-st..stop, Yin," he pleaded, grabbing my head.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked softly, pausing my movements.

He shifted uncomfortably, his cheeks tinged with a faint blush. "I-I didn't think you should do this...because it's kind of...dirty," he admitted shyly.

I chuckled at his adorable innocence. "War, my baby, it's not dirty when it's with someone you love," I reassured him, planting a tender kiss on his forehead. "And I love you more than anything."

His face reddened. "I-I love you too, Yin."

Again, I continued to give his dick a strong stroke, eliciting a deep grunt from him that made my own body react. Watching his chest rise and fall, I could tell his excitement mirrored mine. As I licked and teased him, he moaned my name, his grip on the sheets tightening.

I then took him into my mouth without delay. I teased him relentlessly, causing him to gasp loudly and clutch at the headboard for support.

"Yinn! Ahhh! Ahhh-urghh umphhh, ahhh!" War continued to moan.

I knew he was fully enjoying the experience. His pleasure was my satisfaction and I was proud that I was the one bringing him such pleasure.

I bobbed my head up and down his dick, relishing in the exquisite taste of him. It was like indulging in the most delicious dessert imaginable. War's body twitched in response but I gently pressed my palm against his stomach, urging him to remain still and savor the moment.

"Ahhh, Yin-urghh mmmm!"

I kept pleasuring him, his hands gripping the sheets tightly. I could feel his body tensing up, signaling that he was close to reaching his peak. With each movement of my mouth, I could sense his pleasure building up and it only fueled my desire to bring him to the brink of ecstasy.