24- Olethros

Warning: Violence
~

2022 - Jan. 14

It wasn't an entirely a new year, it's been a few months since they first escaped and since the carnival situation.

Ella had been a prominent character recently.

"Jesus, no one can be left alone with her." Angel said as she stretched her arm, "Whatever that thing is is stronger than all of us combined."

"Stella, is there anything that helps k-keep control of her?"

"No..."

Stella groaned, rubbing her head. I hate you, you do know that?

"Since when?"

Since-

"Did I give a shit?"

Stella rolled her eyes, grunting as she got up. Behave, I'm going to Angel's work tonight to eat. Since the friend rate.

"What do I get from this?"

"Fucking nothing, what did you expect?"

"I'll rip that pink bitches heart out through her throat right now." Ella threatened, Stella bit her lip and tensed. "Don't play with me, you know I will."

"Fuck, You're impossible." Stella shook her head, pulled her door open, and left her room. What do you want that's not to make my life hell?

"I don't want to hurt anyone, Stell. Come on, have a little more faith in me." A figure grew beside her, it cooed into Stella's ear. "Let me out while you're there, I want to try some, that's all."

Stella thought about it for a second, If you promise not to hurt anyone.

"I pinky swear." Ella chuckled from inside Stella's head, the way she laughed was always full of malice or amusement from others' frustration or discomposure.

It was mocking, the way she laughed. It made Stella's skin crawl with anger at how evil Ella truly was but also with fear of the power she held, tightly grasped in her hands, waiting for her moment to strike.

"Ah," Ella exhaled, she sounded relaxed. "I love playing these games. I quite enjoy watching you overthink everything I do."

Fuck you. Stella entered the kitchen, sometimes she wished she had an off button, or a mute button, to put on Ella.

"Hey, Stella!" Cherri exclaimed, "Hurry hurry, Angel might l-leave without us." Cherri pressed her lips onto Stella's before she ran out the door, Stella's eyes widened, her hand raised to touch her cheek.

"I fucking knew it!" Ella then began laughing hysterically, "Damm. Stella, you pulled her? Hah! I was only joking at first!"

Stella's eyebrows furrowed, she wiped the flush off her face and took a deep breath before she also left the house. Closing and locking the door behind her.

In the car was Angel in the front seat, Cherri in the passenger seat, and Stella and Toxin in the back seats. Angel turned on the radio, she sang loudly while Cherri muttered the lyrics.

Stella gave an unamused look to Toxin who smiled and covered his mouth with his sweater's sleeve as he giggled softly.

The rest of the ride was the same way, on some occasions, Ella would join in on Angel's singing, annoying Stella.

When they got there, Ella shut up. Thank god.

"You don't like my voice?"

I don't like anything about you. Stella climbed out of the car, along with the other three.