LX

Six years ago, Toxin and his brothers had just moved to Indigopia. It was hard, the people here weren't welcoming, and going to school wasn't the best either.

Toxin was always known to be the kid with the perverted father, all his brothers were the freaks. His older brother was once the school's hotty till the news got out that their dad was a pedophile and sexually abused Adam.

"Imagine being so hot your own dad rapes you?" A girl had said this, it always upset Toxin, he couldn't imagine how Adam felt.

Especially after finding out Mickey had been going behind all of their backs and was working for their dad. Toxin was surprised only because he knew Adam wasn't the only one his dad had hurt.

Toxin knew that, after seeing the thousands of recordings their father had of his other brother, Dylan. The sight of scrolling through them all and clicking on one is something he'd never be able to take back.

That's how he ended up in the prison. He went berserk. Nearly killing their father and destroying their house. He still doesn't know why their mother stays with him, she said it was for financial stability.

What about our stability?

~

Their mother had seen someone having sex outside in the car, she made a big scene about it.

"Which one of you thought you were old enough to have sex!?" She yelled, her eyes locked onto Adam. "You!? With them home!?"

"I didn't do anything!" Adam's hands flew up, he shot the other three a harsh glare for getting them all in trouble.

"Dylan? Of course, it'd be you!" She stormed over to Dylan, and he slunk back into the couch, frightened.

"No! It wasn't him!" Toxin defended, putting an arm in between Dylan and their mother.

"Tyler... Baby... You didn't, did you?" Hurt flooded through her eyes as she stared down at her son. Toxin shook his head slowly. "That... Mickey..." Their mother glanced around the room, Mickey was once in there with them. He was now gone.

"I'll get him." Adam quickly got up, Toxin wanted to go after him. Who knows how angry Adam will be. But he didn't, instead, he insisted their mother sit down and have a breath.

"Why would he do this?" She cried softly as Dylan rubbed a circle on the back of her hand and Toxin leaned against her. "Why..."

Toxin heard a door slam, he flinched but got up and raced upstairs.

He saw Adam go into a room, he turned when he saw a figure go into Mickey's room. He followed.

"Mickey? What are you doing?" Toxin asked, his mouth slightly open when he saw Mickey with a bag.

"I-" Mickey couldn't find the words to say, "Get out of my way." He shoved past Toxin, trying to exit the room but Adam got there first.

"Micheal." Adam's gaze followed when Mickey panicked and shoved Adam out of the way and tried to run. Adam grabbed his arm and then slammed him into the wall, pinning him against it.

"Let go of me!" Mickey yelled, he dropped the bag and tried to get Adam off him. It was no use, he was much younger and weaker.

"What the fuck were you thinking!?" Both Mickey and Toxin flinched at how loud Adam became. Mickey's eyes narrowed.

"I can do what I want!" Mickey yelled back into his brother's face.

"Not at 12!" Adam had let go, and Mickey tried to step away, making Adam grab him by his shirt. At least now they weren't on the wall. "Not in this house! Why would you do this?"