Part-1

"I love you so much bub" A tall handsome male said while wrapping his arms around another beautiful male.

"I love you too taetae, love you so much" The beautiful male said and loosely wrapped his hands around the handsome male who pull him close to himself and start leaning towards him. Soon their lips met and they start kissing passionately. The kiss is only feeling like heaven.

"My beautiful love, only mine. Don't ever leave me ok or else taetae will die" The taller male said after backing away from the kiss but hiss slightly when the other one slap his chest.

"Don't ever talk about dying again. And where I will go without you. Remember one thing YOU ARE MY HOME" The beautiful male said and hug the other one tightly while keeping his head on his chest.

A handsome male is sleeping with a smile on his face bcz of the beautiful dream he is seeing with his bun, his love of his life. But it don't last long.

"Tring...... " A loud ring of alarm clock heard making the male to groan in his sleep open his eyes. He extend his hand and switch off the alarm clock. After that he look at his side but frown after seeing no one.

"Baby, where are you? Bun... " The said male called but after not getting any response he get up from the bed and walk towards the bathroom. He open the door but got disappointed when he found no one inside. Without any delay he run towards the downstairs to the kitchen as he thought his bun will be there making breakfast for him.

"Aunt lily, do you see my bunny? Look na he went somewhere leaving me alone in the bed" The male said to on older lady who is in the kitchen as she is the head chef.

"Young master what bunny you are talking about? " The maid asked as she is so confused what he is talking about.

"Aish... Aunt, my bunny, my baby kookie, do you see my love somewhere? " The make again asked with lots of hope in his eyes making the maid eyes to got teary as now she understand what he is talking about.

"Young master do you don't remember anything? Do you forget mr. Jeon is no more... " She don't finish her word but flinch loudly when the male throw a big flower vase which is kept on the table near by.

"How dare you to say that? My bunny is not dead. He is alive. You see me, I am standing here breathing na then he is also alive. If I ever hear those words in your mouth again then I will not spare you" The male said and run towards upstairs leaving all the mades and workers there. No they are not scared as they know the male will not do anything to them . They are sure as they work for him for years and no one in the whole world respect and care for their workers as the male does. He is so kind and soft hearted to hurt someone. They are worried for the male as the male's mental health is getting worse each passing days. Not even a single day went by they don't hear the heart clenching cries of the male, many times he tried to take his life by cutting his hand veins. They always feel pity for the male. And pray to god to send a certain someone who can only make him happy, but in their heart they know it's not possible.

Or it's possible . Let's see...
•~~~~•

The male run to his room and close the door with a loud thud. He walk towards the night stand where a photo frame is placed. He take the photo frame and caresses the person's face whose photo is that.

"Bun, they all are so bad, they are meanie too. They are lying. They said you are dead but that not true na, you are alive or else there is no chance my heart is beating as this KIM TAEHYUNG can't be alive without JEON JUNGKOOK " The male said while clutching to the photo close to his heart while tears are flowing from his eyes.