Part-21

Hey guys,
                 As promise I am here and other author-nim will be also gonna update today too.

If you all want any specific update of any story then comment here.
•~~~~•

And i also found many of you are little confused about the previous chapter so i am clearing it here. The thing is tae don't have little space. He just behave like a baby only in front of kook as kook treat and babied him the most and he feel the safest around him.

I hope I am able to make you all understand.
•~~~•

Kook's look

Kook's look

"Baby, now it's enough. Get up. You have to go to office from today too. You already took a week off. You know company needs you" Kook said while caressing tae's hairs who is busy sucking his n*pples while making baby sound. But whine loudly when kook pull his n*pples out from his mouth.

"Nuu.... give me my booboo" Tae said while his lips chase kook's boobs.

"Baby don't be stubborn. If you don't listen to me then no boobies for three days" Kook said with a stern look making tae to pout cutely at him.

"You are a meanie" Tae said with a loud huff and stand up from the bed and walk towards the bathroom while stomping his feet making kook giggles at his cute act. He still can't able to understand how can be a person has this duality cuz this is the same man who can make him scream on the bed but now behaving like a baby bear.

Soon kook realise what just he thinks making a red blush spread on his cheeks. How can he be this shameless.

"Aish.. You are going insane jungkook. Pls hold on.
But it will be so good to. I know my baby bear gonna surely wreck me.
Woah, I can't wait for that day" Kook said while squealing loudly but flinch a little when he heard tae's voice.

"What makes my bunny so happy may I know? " Tae said while coming out of the bathroom only in a towel wrapped around his torso while another one in his hand by which he is drying his hairs.

"It's nothing tae" Kook said while looking down with red cheeks which tae want to davour so badly. So he start taking steps towards kook who is sitting on the bed. Soon tae reach at the bed and stand in front of kook and put his index finger under kook's chin and lean near his face making their lips almost touch each other.

"Really? You are not thinking anything? But the blush on your cheeks is telling otherwise" Tae said making kook's to breathe heavily as tae is teasingly make their lips touch while now his both hands are on his clothed chest squeezing and kneading his breast.

"What happen love? Why are you not answering hmm... " Tae said with a silly smirk on his lips and pinck kook's perked up bud making a low mo*n escape from kook's lips while he arch his back beautifully.

"Umm... Angh.... Tae" Kook escape a series of moan as tae's hand play with jis fluffy bloosoms while sometimes pinching and nibbling his bud above the silk night dress he is wearing.

"Bun, let's take a bath together" Tae said eyeing kook whose eyes become wide.

"But you already showered" Kook said looking at tae who is now sniffing his chest like a hungry wolf.

"So what love. I can take another one. But you tell me if you are uncomfortable then we don't have to do that" Tae said and peck kook's lips with a small smile making a wide smile spread on kook's face who cup his cheeks in his palm and said "I can never be uncomfortable with you. I am just feeling a little shy"

(But isn't he the same one who thinking of being wrecked by tae a moment ago 🤔)

"You don't have to love it's only me your bear" Tae said with a soft smile but soon his eyes become wide when kook pull him on the bed and climb on him and directly sit on his semihard di*k making tae groan a little.

"Then why don't we start a little fun from here. What say daddy" Kook said with a little smirk which is looking so hot from tae's point of view .

"Why not baby love. Show daddy what you got" Tae said and slap kook's fluffy boob making it jiggle.

Kook look at Tae with hoody seductive eyes while biting his lips and start grinding his hips on tae's member making him escape a low mo*n. Kook teasingly take his own hands towards his night dress string which is tied on his shoulder. First he hold the strong of his left shoulder and pull it making it open which led the dress to slid till his big b*obs right above his n*pples. He did the same with the other one too. Tae is only laying while enjoying the stripping show with a smirk on his lips. He so wanted to lay kook down on the bed and do all the naughty unholy things with him. All his thoughts are making his member hard each passing second and kook's teasingly is not helping him too.

"Do you liking it daddy? " Kook's said while leaning to tae's face making tae to smirk a little and pull him towards himself while holding his tiny waist making him lay on his chest as  a result kook's fluffy breast squeeze with tae's hard chest making both of them to close their eyes by the pleasure.

"Daddy is loving every bit of it my love. But i will gonna love it more if this dress will be totally off from your beautiful body" Tae said while his hands slip under kook's dress squeeze his plumpy bare as* cheeks .

"I would love to make my daddy happy" Kook said and kiss tae's n*ked chest. He seductively take the brown n*pple of tae in his mouth and give it a hard suck while swirling his tongue around it making tae to graon at the feeling. He is loving all the teasing of his baby love and absolutely loving the bold side of him.

Kook did the same with other nipple and start sucking and biting his hard abs. Soon he reach at the place where tae's hot v line is showing and going down inside his towel. He look at tae with the same seductive eyes and lean down when tae give him an assuring nod.

Kook start kissing and sucking his v line while drooling over it which makes tae to chuckle. He hold the knot of the towel between his teeth and open it making the hard member sprung out of it making kook's eyes to get wide as tae's member is no joke it is massive.

~~~~~~~👻👻~~~~~~~~~

💜💚

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment