Part-13

"I want my gift now" Tae said a place a little peck over kook's neck making kook to press his lips together as he feel the beautiful feeling all over his body.

"I don't remember promising anything like this" Kook said trying to tease tae a little but soon gasp a little when Tae squeeze his tiny waist in his large palm.

"Don't play with me bun or else I know how to take my gift. But i want you to give me yourself" Tae said while kneading there making kook to throw his head backwards due to the pleasurable feeling and a low, very low m*an leaves his lips but as tae is literally snuggled in his neck he hear it clearly making him smirk a little.

"Ok, I will give you your gift but for that you have to close your eyes" Kook said making tae to look at him with rised eyebrows.

"Why closing eyes. You can give me like this only" Tae said with a little pout on his face.

"No, I am feeling shy. You close your eyes or else forgot about your gift" Kook said making tae's eyes wide.

"Ok, ok i am closing my eyes. No need to cancel my gift" Tae said and close his eyes making kook to smirk cutely as he is thinking something naughty in his mind. He remove tae's grip from his waist and sit sidewise while circling his one hand around tae's neck. He then lean close to Tae. Tae can feel kook's hot breath over his lips and  hands threading his hairs. Kook move more closer while their lips are inches apart. Someone move slightly and they will kiss. Tae wait patiently but soon he open his eyes abruptly when he feels little pain in his jaw as kook bite their and stand up from his lap while running upstairs. Though the bite is not that hard but due to kook's front bunny teeth it's leaves a red mark.

"You sneaky little bunny. Stop there" Tae said while running behind to the upstairs. Soon kook enters their bedroom but before he close the door fully tae keep his foot between it making kook to leave the door and run towards the other corner of the room and tae also follow him but every time kook used to get away from him either by running or throwing some pillows at him.

"Bun, I said stop here. Enough running" Tae said while looking at kook who is standing on the other side of bed while holding a pillow to throw at him.

"Oo.. Are you tired old man? " Kook said while showing his tongue to tae to tease him.

"Whom are you saying old huh.. We both are of same age remember" Tae said while bent down to dodge the pillow.

"But i have more stamina than you. I can run for hours" Kook said with a sassy look.

"Oo.. Love you still don't know anything about my stamina. But no worries you will know soon🌚🌚" Tae said with a smirk making kook to look at him confusedly but soon he get what the meaning of it making him pick another pillow while throwing it directly to tae who laugh loudly at kook's red face.

"Perverted old man" Kook mutter but wide his eyes when tae start taking big steps towards him and before he attempt to run outside he felt himself picked up in tae's arm and throw directly to the soft mattress of the bed. And soon shriek loudly when tae hover over him.

"What you said perverted old man. Ok then let me show you what this pervert man can do. " Tae said and in no time the room filled with loud giggles of kook as tae start tickling him.

"Ta... Tae.. Pl.. S... Pls.. St.. Op" Kook said while laughing loudly . Soon after sometimes tae stop tickling him when he saw kook is getting out of breath and pop down next to him . Tae pull kook to his chest while caressing his back to calm him down.

"Oow.. What is that for" Tae said when kook slap his chest.

"Bcz you are being mean to me" Kook said while pouting a little.

"Aww.. I am sorry love. But i really love hearing your giggles after so many years" Tae said and peck kook's top of head making a small smile comes to kook's face but soon it vanished when he saw the red marks on tae's jaw. He extend his hand and caresses it softly.

"Tae, is it hurting? It turns so red. I am so sorry" Kook said while looking at tae while his hand is busy in caressing it.

"You don't have to sorry love. It's not hurting. I even forgot about this" Tae said while pecking kook's cheeks as he saw the sad eyes of his love.

"No, I know it must be hurting. Let me take care of it" Kook said and lean towards it and start leaving soft kisses all over tae's jaw making tae's eyes to get wide .

"You don't have to bun. I tell na it's not hurting" Tae said but stop when kook glare at him.

"You shut up. Let me do. You know kisses can make any wound better" Kook said but soon got confused when tears start flowing from tae's eyes.

"Now why are you crying? You said na it's not hurting" Kook again asked while wiping tae's tears.

"It's happy tears bun. The line you said is the same line you used to tell me whenever I got hurt on the past and kiss my wounds to make it better" Tae said and pull kook more closer to him.

"Then you should smile as I start remembering the past. And one day i surely remember everything" Kook said making tae to nod his head.

"I don't care if you remember our past or not but pls stay with me always cuz I can't leave without you more bun" Tae said making kook to pass him a small smile and said "don't worry my baby bear, your bunny gonna stay with you forever now. And i promise I will never gonna leave you" And hug tae tightly who nuzzle into his crook of neck.

(But what about the tv then. It's still on.
Ok nvm I will turn it off for them. Let them do their romance 🤣)

💚💜

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment

I know it's short guys but bear it for now. I promise I will update a bigger one tomorrow.

Borahae ❣️