Part-3

"Kim Taehyung" A loud voice of a male ring on the silent mansion of Tae's making all the maids and workers to look towards the entrance from where two male enters inside. A wide smile comes to everyone's face after looking at the two.

"Jinni, baby pls calm down. I know you are worried but don't scold him" The other male said trying to control his raging husband .

"No joonie, today he have to hear all scoldings. It's matter of his health and he is so careless about it" Jin said making Joon to give him a nod with a sigh.

So guys they are Kim Namjoon and his husband Kim Seokjin. They first met with tae in the clg where their bond become very strong. They take tae as their younger brother as he is three years younger than them. They both are the first person in whom tae feel the feeling of being in home. And now looking at the same younger brother dying day by day both of their heart ach so much. They always try to make tae happy but everything goes in veins and they also know that without Jeon Jungkook no one can be Kim Taehyung's safe place but they can't make a dead person to come back too. And today Jin's angers reason is aunt Lily informs him that tae don't even eat anything from yesterday morning. After listening to that namjin don't waste a second to come to his mansion as Jin is the only person ( after kook) who can make him eat.

Now let's go back to the story~~

"Aunt lily where is that brat. He surely need some beating this time" Jin said looking at the elder lady.

"Master jin, young master still don't wake up as he comes too late last night from office" The maid said making namjin to nod .

"It's ok now we will wake him up. Aunt pls make some strawberry pancakes and milkshake for him" Jin said to which the maid give a nid and enter inside the kitchen to make the things and namjin walk towards upstairs to tae's room.

They reach at the room and slightly open the door and walk inside. After looking at the sleeping male all the anger from Jin vanished and a sad smile place in his face. He sit beside tae on the edge of the bed and caresses his cheeks softly where dried tear stains are present. Tae still in his office clothes and sleeping while holding a photo frame. Jin don't even have to look at it to know whose photo is that. Yes, it's his love, his bunny's photo.

"Tae, wake up. Wake up you bear or you will be late for your office" Jin said still caressing his hairs making Tae to stir in his sleep and slowly open his eyes. After he saw namjin he gives them a small smile and sit up leaning to the headboard and put the photo on the nightstand.

"Good morning hyungs. You both here in the morning, what happens! " Tae asked being a little confused.

"Why we can't come here" Joon asked while rising his eyebrows

"It's nothing like that hyung, it's your house too. You both can come whenever you want" Tae said looking at joon making both namjin chuckle.

"He knows that bear. He is just messing with you. But now you tell me why you don't eat anything from yesterday. I told you that take care of yourself but you don't. And your doctor also send me your check up file which said you are going more and more weak due to lack of sleep and food. Why bear?" Jin said while cupping Tae's cheeks who is looking down.

"Now what's the point of living hyung. Day by day i am feeling like just end everything. I try to be strong hyung but everything is so messed up" Tae said while many tears flow from his eyes making Jin to take him in his arms and hug him tightly letting him cry in his shoulder. Joon also sit beside Tae and softly caresses his back. They both are silently crying looking at the person whom they love so much in this broken state.

"Sh... Don't cry bear. One day Everything will be good. God is seeing everything" Jin said softly caressing his hair and softly peck his forehead.

"Ok, now let's go and eat something, you are looking so thin. I already told aunt lily to make your favourite strawberry pancakes and milkshake for you. Now let's go and freshen up" Jin said after pulling away from the hug to which Tae give him a nod and stand up from his bed. Then walk towards his wardrobe and went to bathroom to do his morning routine.

" I am scared joonie. He is loosing himself in darkness. I just hope kook come back to him. Only he can bring back our Tae " Jin said while looking at joon.

"It's impossible Jin, we know he is no more. I am really feeling like a failure. I can't even make my little brother smile. " Joon said with his teary eyes looking at the way Tae went.
After that they stand up from the bed, Jin make Tae's bed neatly and both of them walk downstairs to check if breakfast is ready or not.

After like half an hour Tae come out from the bathroom totally ready in his office attire. He set his hair then wear a beautiful watch gifted by his love. He still remember the night when kook gift him this, his birthday night. This little memories of him is now his reason to live.

Soon his eyes filled with tears thinking about how happy they are in each other arms. But he wiped those tears harshly and went downstairs as he is already little late for his company. And more to say he has a important meeting too.

He reach downstairs and saw Jin is serving breakfast while Joon is sitting on the dinning table. He walk towards them and sit beside Joon who gives him a small smile and kiss his forehead.

"Now let's eat. And i want your plate to totally finished. Am I clear? " Jin said sternly to Tae and sit beside him making Tae to nod and start eating. There is a peaceful silence surround them.

"Good boy. Now if I ever hear that you are skipping your meal then note that Kim Taehyung, my pink slippers will make your butt red" Jin said after Tae finish his all food.

"No hyung, not your slippers. I promise I will not skip my meals" Tae said with a scared expression like dude who don't scared of Kim seokjin's Almighty slippers.

"Ok hyung i sm going to office. I am already late and I have an important meeting too so I don't want to be more late " Tae said standing up from his seat.

"With whom bear? " Joon asked looking at Tae who said " With min yoongi, the CEO of yg enterprises "

"Oo the LA company which shifted to Korea before some days" Joon again asked making Tae to give him a nod.

"Yes hyung. Actually they are originally from Korea too, just shift to LA for some years and now they are again back" Tae said making Joon to leave an oo

"Ok then let's go together" Joon suggest to which Tae agreee and three of them leave for their respective works.

Let's see what will happen when Tae and yoongi met~~

•~~~~•

Tell me how is the story
Do you guys like it
Do votes and comment

Borahae💜