Part-24

The sun rises spreading its bright light all over the world. The couple who are all snuggled up in each other embrace under the duvet. Tae is all nuzzled in kook's bare chest whose hand sub consciously threading his hairs in sleep. Soon the beautiful sleep of the younger break when he feel something wet on his chest. He slowly wake up and look down only to find the cutest sight of his baby bear sucking his buds in sleep while making soft noises. Kook lean down a little and peck tae's temple then extend his hand and put it on tae's forehead only to feel the temperature is normal making him leave a breath of relief.

"Baby wake up love. You must be hungry love as you only have the soup in the night. Come on wake up" Kook said and softly pull tae away from his bud who whine loudly and try to reach near the bud again still not opening his eyes making kook to chuckle a little.

"Tae it's already morning bubba so wake up" Kook said and kiss his tip of nose making tae to slowly open his eyes and look at kook with his half open eyelids.

"Want Bo*bies" Tae said while putting his palm on the bare b*obs of kook and give it a light squeeze making kook to shuck a deep breath.

"I will give you b*obies love but not now. After you eat breakfast then you can have them" Kook said making tae to nod his head with a soft little pout.

"Now let's go and take bath after that I will make your favorite strawberry pancakes ok" Kook said making tae's eyes to shine brightly. He peck kook lips softly and run towards the bathroom to freshen up making kook to shook his head with a smile. Then he also stand up from the bed and wear his shirt then make the bed tiddly .

•~~~•
Time skip~~~
Evening time~~

The whole morning tae stay in his sub space seeking comfort from kook as he is still a little weak from the fever. Kook make sure he eat healthy and give him lots of pampering . After the nap in the afternoon now tae is feeling a lot better so he is out of his sub space but one thing he notice kook don't talk to him after that. He only give him short answers of everything and totally ignore him making his heart ache. He is now sitting on the dining table while looking at kook who is making something in kitchen with longing eyes. He try to start conversation many times but everything goes in vein. He sit there for sometimes but still kook don't spare a glance at him making him sigh sadly. Having enough of the ignorance tae walk towards kook and hug him from the back.

"Taehyung leave me. I am busy now " Kook  said in his stern voice making tae's eyes to get teary as first kook uses his cold voice and secondly he call him by his full name not from the sweet names which he use to say. He hide his face in kook's crook of neck and said "I am sorry bun. Pls forgive me if I do something wrong. But don't ignore me. I can't take that. I promise I will try to be good and never trouble you. I will also don't go to my sub space bit pls talk to me. I can't live like this love"

Kook first wide his eyes when tae said first thing but after hearing the second line he push tae away from him and look at tae with disbelief.
"Are you really think like that kim taehyung. Did I don't show my love enough to you that you are thinking I am angry bcz you trouble me and go to sub space. I love every bit of you. I am just mad at you cuz you don't take care of your health in those days and fall sick but no you still thinking of me such low . I think I prove my love to you but you know what I still have to work hard" Kook said while looking at him with teary red eyes while tae is a crying mess. No, he didn't mean that. He can never think kook don't love him but what can he do in these three years his insecurities went beyond limits while his dad's vile words also make a very great impact on him. So when kook ignore him his mind can't able to think of anything straight so he said such things and hurt his love.

"Love I am sorry. I don't mean that I promise. I know you love me so much. Heck, no one can love me like you do. Pls don't think like that" Tae said while walking towards kook but just to stop in the middle by kook's hand.

"Pls taehyung stop. I don't want to hear anything now. Leave me alone for sometimes. I am going to my room so pls don't come after me" Kook said sternly and wipe his tears and leave from there without turning back which is the big mistake cuz if he turns he can see the broken eyes of his baby bear which are looking so vulnerable and weak while tears are continuously falling from his eyes.

After kook leave from there tae slides down in the kitchen counter and sit down on the floor while mumbling only one sentence "pls don't leave me love"
He don't know why but his body start shaking violent and his breath start getting uneven. He tries to stand but only to loose his balance and fall down with a loud thud making his forehead hit the edge of the counter and soon it starts bleeding. He don't know when he loose his unconscious there.

••~~~~~••

With kook~~~

Kook is in there bed room while crying loudly. The teary eyes of his baby bear is coming in front of his eyes making his heart chench with immense pain. He want to go to his baby and hide him in his embrace but still he is hurt after hearing tae's words which is preventing him to do so. He is in his own dilemma when his phone start ringing making him to come to his sense. He take his phone and see it's jin who is calling him so he wipe his tears and pick up the call.

On call~~

Jin- Hello kook.

Kook- Hey, hyung. Kook said a little lowly making jin to frown.

Jin- kook what happens? Why are you sounding so low.

Kook- it's nothing hyung. You say why you call

Jin- I am your hyung kook so don't change the topic and tell me what happens?

Kook take a loud sigh and tell him everything.

Jin- kook I understand bun. You know how that bear is. He don't mean anything like that.

Kook- I know hyung but still his words hurt me a lot. I am thinking did I till now can't able to make him realize my love.

Jin- Never think like that kook. We all know how much you love him. And your love is the reason that bear is alive till now . He became so insecure in these years kook. You will leave him is the fear is eating him up all day. We have to a little patience with him bun. And moreover little fights happens between couple so now go and look after that silly bear. I know he must be sitting in some corner while crying his heart out.

Kook- I understand hyung. Thank you. And yes I am going to my baby. Talk to you later. Bye...

Kook cut the call stand up from the bed. He first check the home office but tae is not there then he walk down stairs but a frown come to his face when he saw the living room is total empty making his heart to race fastly. He look around then walk towards the kitchen but only to wide his eyes as there tae is laying in his own pool of blood .

TAE!!!!

💜💚

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment