Part-28(M)

"So soft, just mine. You are mine " Tae said possesively as he nuzzle in the fluffy breast of kook taking the whole areola in his mouth he started suck it hardly making loud noises.

"Mhm... Ohh... " Kook m*an loudly while arching his back as he is sitting on the counter of mirror in the bathroom and tae is between his leg while his hand is busy pulling down the zip of kook's dress and soon he able to undone it and remove the dress fully leaving him in a lacy panty only.

"Your scent is so intoxicate love. Just so addictive like you " Tae sais while nuzzling in kook's neck who has his eyes closed and head to the other side giving tae enough space to mark and nibble.

"Ooh... My... " Kook m*an when tae start squeezing his breast like some stress ball while playing with them, pinching and twisting with time.

Tae then pick kook up from the counter and hold like a koala while kissing his lips hungryly , more like tasting his every corner of mouth. He walk towards the shower area and make kook stand there who got surprised when the heavy water got sprayed on his body suddenly making him all wait. He look at his front where he saw tae who is totally drenched too but the difference between them is that tae is still fully dressed while he is all expose in front of him. So he take his hands towards his chest trying to cover himself but got stop by tae who hold his wrist.

"Don't. Don't hide something which is mine. Your everything is mine. I will see ,touch and davour it all I want. Ok love" Tae said in his dark deep voice sending shivers in kook's spine.

"Now come on love. Daddy wants some fun. Remove my clothes for me" Tae said and pull kook towards himself who look at him seductively and start opening his shirt button one by one. While pecking tae's hard and exposed chest making tae to groan .

Soon tae found himself all naked while kook is on his knees in front of him playing with his balls in his one hand while his other hand is busy in pumping his hard thick member. Tae m*an loudly when kook give ita tip a hard suck while push kook's face more into his member.

Kook give small squeeze to the hard member and take it inside his mouth in one go making it's tip hit his throat which lead him to choke. Soon he start bobbing his head in and out making tae to groan loudly.

"You are doing great... Bun... Yeah, just like that.. Ohh... " Tae said while m*aning loudly while kook start bobbing his head more fastly after hearing the praises. Soon tae found himself near to his orgasm. He hold kook from his back of head but not too tight to hurt kook.

Tae start thrusting his member inside kook's mouth whose eyes got teary as the tip of the member is continuously hitting his throat. Soon tae empty his load in kook's mouth with a loud m*an of kook's name  making a pink hue come to his cheeks. Then kook gulp all the cum without leaving any trace.

Then tae make kook stand and smash his lips with his soft ones tasting himself. He enters his tongue inside kook's mouth and start tasting every corner of it making kook to m*an in the kiss. After several minutes tae back away from the kiss when he feel kook is getting out of breath.

"You did so great bun. I am so proud of you" Tae said and peck kook's forehead lovingly making a smile formed in kook's lips.

"Now it's my baby's turn. Let's make him feel some pleasure" Tae said with a silly smirk  and make him sit on the slab of the near by basin and in the next moment kook's panty is teared apart and tae's face is between his legs while sniffing his p*ssy like some hungry wolf. While kook's hand found his place on tae's hairs , gripping it tightly making him pushing more into himself.

Tae groan at the sweet pain of the tight grip of kook while extend his tongue and lick a large string from the pink hairless p*ssy to the lower abdomen of kook making kook to arch his back by the pleasurable feeling.

Then tae take the p*ssy lips in between his teeth while nibbling it hardly making him m*an loudly.

"Ooh... Yes... Just... Like that. Daddy... " A series of mo*n leave kook's mouth aa tae start sucking the pu*sy while licking the clenching and unclenching hole.

"You like it babyboy. You like daddy licking your this tiny hole while sucking and nibbling your p*ssy" Tae asked but in return kook can only m*an as tae's dirty word is not helping at all while his tongue is now busy thrusting inside his hole.

Tae make his pace more fast as he got the desirable m*ans from his love. Kook can feel his all body is shaking as he going near his release. Without being able to control more kook cum with a loud m*an of tae's name. Tae also lick all his slick making the pu*sy all clean and lastly peck the pink flower and stand straight from his kneeling position.

"Now let me give my baby a bubble bath. Let's go" Tae said as he pick kook in his arms and enters inside the bathtub which is already filled with bubbles and scented bath bombs. He himself sit first then make kook sit between his legs. Then himself wash his hairs and body as kook is so tired and dozed off there. He carefully give him bath and then himself also take bath. After that he again pick kook up and bring him to their room. He dried both of their bodies and went inside the duvet as sleep take over them. They are so tired after the long journey and beautiful sessions that they don't even bother to wear any clothes. But who cares.....

💚💜

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment