Part-19

"Bun.. Wake up love" Tae said as it's already evening time and after eating lunch and taking his medicines kook fall asleep. At the mean time tae prepared a sweet surprise for his love as he knows kook must be so bored by only staying at home so to see the beautiful bunny smile on his love's face tae thought to arrange the surprise.

Now let's see what the surprise is~~

"Bun it's already evening . Wake up " Tae said again when he saw kook is not making any move.

"Ok, as you are not waking up then let me cancel all the surprises I planned for you" Tae said and as he predict without a single delay kook sat straight on the bed with wide eyes.

"Don't cancel anything. I am up. I am up" Kook said while waking up and rub his eyes a little to get rid of sleep but tae pull his hands off and said "don't rub them or it will turn red"

"Ok, ok, I am not doing anything. You tell me what surprise you planned" Kook said while clapping his hands and looking at yar with excited eyes.

"Bun, if I tell you then what's the point of calling it's surprise. But if you want to know then be quick and freshen up. Then I will take you to the surprise" Tae said and Peck kook's forehead making kook to show his beautiful bunny smile.

"Ok wait for me. I am coming quickly" Kook said and walk fast to the washroom to freshen up.

Soon kook come back after freshen up and stand in front of tae then said "ok, now I am ready. But do I have to change my clothes"

"No, love we are not going outside so no need to change. And if we would go outside you still can wear this clothes as you are looking so breathtaking in this" Tae said and kiss his cheeks making a pink shed comes to kook's cheeks.

"You are so cheesy Mr. Kim" Kook said and hit tae's chest playfully.

"Only for you Mrs. Kim" Tae said and wink at kook making him blush furiously.

"First of all I am still not married to you and secondly I am a boy so hiw can I be Mrs. Kim" Kook said while rising his eyebrows trying to hide his blushy cheeks.

"You are going to be a Kim in some days anyways and secondly I don't care but you will always be my pretty little baby wifey" Tae said with a huff making kook to chuckle.

"Ok, mister but now let's go. I can't wait to see my surprise"  Kook said jumping in his place excitedly but yelp a little when tae pick him up in a bridal style and said "now let's go my queen" Making kook to chuckle and lean to his shoulder. Tae start walking outside their room and soon after some time kook found themselves on their mansion's rooftop which is dolled up beautifully in fairy lights and flowers.

(Ignore that happy birthday board and imagine it's more dark while fairy lights are glowing)

"Wow" Kook's mouth become wide open in awe looking at the beautiful decoration in front of him. He then turn towards tae and peck his cheeks and let his lips linger there for sometimes then pull back only to give his wide bunny smile to tae.

"Thank you bear. Thank you so much. It's so pretty. I love it" Kook said and again look at the decorations but tae's next word make his eyes wide and he looks at tae with teary eyes.

"And I love you" Tae said with a soft smile on his lips making tears flow from kook's eyes. Not that he don't know tae love him but hearing from him after so many days makes his eyes teary.

"Pls say that one more time" Kook said while cupping his cheeks making tae to smile widely showing his boxy smile.

"Why are you saying pls love? I can say it as many times you want
I love you. I love you. I love you so much" Tae said and peck his forehead making kook to hug him tightly nuzzling in his chest.

"I love you too my bear. I love you so so much" Kook said and peck tae's whole face.

"Now stop crying. Let's go and eat some snacks. You must be hungry after waking up" Tae said making kook to nod then they walk towards the small table which is placed their. Tae pull the chair for kook to sit and he himself sit on the other side opposite to him. Both of them have their snacks with little teasing and flirting with each other.

"Your highness, would you like to dance with me" Tae said dramatically while extending his hand towards kook making him giggle but he also play along and said "sure, my peasant"
Both of them stand in front of each other while tae holding kook waist softly pulling him so close to him while kook's hand is on tae's shoulder and their one hand is intertwined with each other. They are stick to each other like a glue. Soon slow dancing by V of bts start playing and they start moving their body with the song.
(My third favorite song of layover as I love my queen love me again and for us.
But again whole layover album is a dope. The best album of the era. And no one can beat it)

Both are so into the beautiful moment with their eyes lock with each other. Soon tae is the one who break the staring contest and look at the glistening plump lips of kook who also lick it a little after feeling the stare.

"Love, can I kiss you? " Tae said while looking at kook who wrap his both hand and  around tae's neck and pull him close to himself and said "kiss me bear, I am yours" And tae don't need to told twice as he smash his lips ok kook's lips. First both of them don't move their lips just stay like that to feel each other but soon tae start moving his lips. They pour their all love for each other in the kiss. There is not a single amount of lust in there. Soon tae take kook's bottom lip in between his lips and start sucking it softly. Kook gasp a little when tae bite his bottom lips making tae to slip his tongue inside kook's mouth and start roaming it all around it tasting each corner of it.

Tae tap kook's thigh a little who got what it means and jump on tae. Tae start walking towards the fluffy mattress which is placed and lay kook there without breaking the kiss. Now they both are literally davouring each other lips.

Soon kook feel he can't able to breathe so he tap tae a little making tae to back away from the kiss while a string of saliva is joint with their lips which is soon licked away by tae. Before kook catch some breath tae attack his neck and start sucking , biting it making kook to mo*n by the sweet pain and pleasure. He hold tae's hairs and push him more in his neck to do more. Making tae to smirk a little. He suck the place which is junction of ear and neck making kook to moan loudly as it's his sweet spot. Then he bite it hardly and suck it making a big red purple hickey there. He back away with a smile on his face totally satisfied by his work.

Then his eyes land on kook's clothed chest which is going up and down due to heavy breathing. Without being able to control more he bring his hand close to eat and squeeze it hardly in his palm making kook to arch his back by the pleasure. Tae keep doing it making kook to mo*n here and there but soon his eyes got wide and a smile comes to his place when tae said...

"Mommy, I want my booboo"

👻👻👻👻

💜💚

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment

Sorry for the delay guys. But we both are so busy in some person work. This is why she can't able to update her story. I am a little relieve now but still we can't be regular till June 10. So please wait a little.

Borahae ❣️