Part-6

"Bun.... " A single word leave from Tae's mouth as tears are flowing from his eyes. He is so shocked after seeing kook that he can't even form more words.

Hyun's condition is like that too. He doesn't know why but after seeing the pale and crying face of Tae his start ach so badly like someone is squeezing his heart.

Yoonmin also look at the both with worried eyes. They both can tell Tae surely knows something about Hyun's past or he will never act like this. But to confirm it Yoongi thought to talk first.

"Tae what happened? Why are you crying? " Yoongi asked but still no response. Tae is only looking at Hyun without blinking.

"Bunny, love... " Tae said and walk towards hyun only to cage him in his arms and cry more loudly while nuzzling his face on Hyun's neck. First Hyun wide his eyes but when he heard the painful cries of the elder he unknowingly hug Tae back and start caressing his hairs while saying soft words in his ears to calm him down. Yoonmin are also shocked looking at them and become more shocked when Hyun don't pull out moreover he is calming him down.

"Bun.. Where were you? You said you never leaves me but you do. You lied" Tae said still in his previous position while his word muffle a little as his face stuffed in Hyun's neck.

"Tae what are you saying? How Do you know my brother? " Yoongi said making Tae to back away from the hug and look at Yoongi confusedly then again look at Hyun.

"No hyung, you are misunderstanding. He is my bun" Tae said while showing his wide boxy smile but it soon fade away after listening to Yoongi.

"He is my brother Min Hyun, Tae" Yoongi said looking at Tae.

"Hyun... No Hyung. He is not. He is my bun. Jeon Jungkook. Bun.. Tell hyung your name" Tae said while looking at Hyun.

"Tae, let's talk. You have many things to tell and know too" Yoongi said looking at Tae who look at the others confusedly as he can't able to understand why they are calling kook, Hyun. But nevertheless he nod his head and follow yoonmin to leaving room but his hands still intertwined with Hyun who is looking at the intertwine hand. Hyun don't know why but his small hand is feeling so perfect with Tae's large hand. He is feeling like the emptiness he is feeling all these months is now filled when he is around Tae. But soon a little pout formed in Hyun's face when Tae leave his hand and sit on the couch. But nevertheless he compose and sit next to Jimin.

"Hyung, pls believe me. He is my bun my kookie. I am not lying" Tae said while joining his hands making both yoonmin shock as the ricchest and most powerful person is looking so vanurable.

"Don't do this. I don't like it" Hyun said making Tae to look at him and asked "what are you talking about bun? "

"Don't join your hands in front of anyone" Hyun said while looking down making a small smile formed in Tae's lips.

"Yes, Tae you don't have to plead. First tell me everything about Hyun, I mean Jungkook. From the start" Yoongi said making Tae to nod his head and start telling everything about them like how they met, their love story, kook's accident everything. He also show them many photos of him and kook .

"Now it's making sense. Me and Jimin also found Hyun from the place from which you told your boyfriend's accident happened when we last time visit Korea. But he doesn't have any identity with him not even his phone. After that he was in coma for almost two years and after he wake up he doesn't remember anything" Yoongi said making Tae's face colour drained when he hear kook don't remember anything.

"Bun, you don't remember your Taetae? " Tae asked looking at kook who don't even know what to answer as he doesn't want to say no cuz he knows how much hope those bambi eyes hold. He keep staring at Tae trying to remember a single incident which Tae told him but shut his eyes tightly when a strong pain hit his head.