Part-31

The day for whom everyone is waiting is finally here. The day when two souls are are going to become one. The day when two lovers are going to be each other's for the rest of your life. Yes, it's the day for taekook's marriage which is highly anticipated by everyone.

The marriage is going to be a secret marriage in a beautiful island of tae. Only some close friends and relatives are invited as both taekook don't want so many people in their marriage. So they both decided to have a small yet luxurious wedding.

The big venue which is a beach is decorated with white flowers and clothes . To enhance its venue more a large chandelier is hanging just in the middle. The path from where the bride and groom are going to enter or you can say the aisle is made up of glass and it's both sides have beautiful wite flowers. Both the side of the aisle there are many chairs are present which is arranged for the guest to sit. But the main attraction is the stage where the priestis standing with the holy book.

 But the main attraction is the stage where the priestis standing with the holy book

The venue and decorations

Soon the door open making everyone's head to snap at it from where Tae enters looking all handsome and dashing making people to drool over the good looking man but their bad luck he is going to be someone else's in a moment.

Tae walk to the stage and give a smile to namjin who are sitting on the front row having the biggest smile on their faces cuz why not , their two favourite person's or you can say their unbiological (if it's a word 😅😅) sons are going to be each other's forever. Both of them know from how long both taekook dreamt of this day.

Tae's look

Tae's look

Soon their thoughts broke when soft music starts playing. With the loud sounds of firecrackers and party pooper the beautiful entry door open and our  angel looking bride enters taking everyone's breath away. Now everyone confirm that these two are meant to be each other's.