Epilogue

Four years later~~

Four years pass by from taekook's wedding and two and half years of their little bundle of joy, their little son hanuel comes to the world. If you ask kook, he can elaborate how his husband cry in happiness when for the first time he told him he is pregnant. From that day tae become so possessive over him and don't even let him do a single work. Kook sometimes became so annoyed and lash on him but do he cares. Hell no, he continued the princesses treatment till their son was born. Kook saw another break down of tae when he first time carry their bundle of joy in his hand.

Till now tae is the one spoiled their son to core. You will always find hanuel in his father's arms whenever tae is home. He is that biased that he even refuse to go to his mama too. He is just a carbon copy of kook, same, eyes, nose, mole under his lips. His behaviour is also like kook so kind and soft hearted. Another proud moment tae fell when he got to know his son is also a special male like his husband. It makes him so happy yet possessive over his both world. But one thing hanuel got from tae is his boxy smile. The same beautiful smile for whom kook is whipped for his husband is now on their son too which make him  so special for everyone or in different words he is the eye candy of everyone be it taekook, their hyungs Or even all staffs in kim mansion everyone love and adore the little fluff ball way too much.

Let me do a little introduction of our baby hanuel-

So the fluff ball named Kim hanuel who is only two year and some months old is the definition of cute

So the fluff ball named Kim hanuel who is only two year and some months old is the definition of cute. He is so kind but at the same time so naughty as his mama. He is the real definition of human bunny. From the day the baby start walking it becomes the all hell for everyone around him. The baby is so energetic that he can drain your all energy in minutes. Running all around the mansion, playing with all guards, workers, maids all day, throwing tantrums for his mama's boobies and dada's attention is his everyday work. His most favourite thing in the world is his mama's boobies for which he can betray anyone in the world. Never go on his innocent face cuz he is the battiest baby you have ever seen. But one thing he is sure that he never hurt anyone. So in short he is a mixture of both angel and devil.

So let's get back to the story~~

"Da... " Little hanuel shout loudly as he saw his dada entering inside the mansion. Kook who is sitting on the playing matt previously playing with him smile at his husband who smile back at him but kook can clearly see the tiredness in his husband's face making him frown a little.

"Aww.. My little baby bun is so excited after seeing dada" Tae said as he pick hanuel up from the ground and hold him close to his chest while planting small kisses all over his face making him giggles cutely.

"Da.. Pway" Hanuel said as he point at his all toys wanting tae to play with him who is going to agree but before he says something kook interfere and said "hani, baby see dada is so tired. How about he play with you tomorrow"

"Nu.. Pway" As I said here comes the bratty baby. Then hani looks at tae with his puppy doe eyes and who is tae to deny those eyes cuz he is so whipped for those eyes.