Part-25

Kook is sitting on the iron chair of the hospital in front of the emergency room where his baby bear is getting treated. Tears are keep falling from his eyes while his face is blank but inside he is feeling a whole turmoil is going. He is feeling like dying. When he saw his love is laying lifelessly in his own pool of blood he feels his breath stop for a moment and mind go totally blank. He called tae so many times and plead to get up but everything goes in vein but his bear don't open his eyes. He is so engrossed in his own thought that he don't even notice when namjin comes to there and jin sit beside him. He flinch slightly when jin put his hand on his shoulder making him look at his side only to find jin is sitting there with teary eyes while joon is standing just beside him.

"Hyung.. my bear. He.." Kook said while shuttering badly making jin to pull him in his arms and hug him tightly.

"Don't worry kook. You know how strong your bear is. I promise he will be alright ok" Jin said while patting kook's back who is crying in his shoulder. Joon also affectionately patt kook's hairs to calm him down.

Three of them settled in the steel chair and wait for the hospital staff to inform them something about tae. Seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into hours. Two hours passed by but there is no news about tae. No one come out of the emergency room where tae is kept. But like god hear there praying the door open and the doctor comes out of the room while taking off his globs and mask.

"Doctor what happen? My bear is ok na?  Pls say something" Kook said more like plead in front of the doctor.

"Don't worry Mr. Jeon, Mr. Kim is totally fine. Yes, he loose so much blood but you take him here in the right time bcz of which we are able to save him. And you can meet him after we shift him to another room. And don't worry he will gain his consious in sometimes" The doctor said while giving a small smile to kook who nod his head and said "thank you doctor. Thank you so much"

"You don't need to thank me Mr. Jeon. It's my job after all" The doctor said and leaves from there.

After sometimes a nurse came and inform kook that now they can meet tae as he is shifted to another room. Kook give him a nod and he along with namjin enters the room. But as soon as kook enters the room his eyes filled with tears when he saw the pale face of tae . He walk towards the bed and sit beside it and hold his hand in his small ones.

"Bun is sorry love. I am so sorry to treat you like that. I know my baby can't never think like that. Now pls wake up my baby. I promise I will never ignore you" Kook said while crying and kissing his knuckles time to time.

"Kook don't cry bunny. It's not your fault. And your baby is all fine so don't worry" Jin said and patt kook's head affectionately. Kook also hug him and start crying making jin's heart ache. He can't see his babies sad. After sometimes kook calm down and back away from jin.

"Now don't cry ok. Me and joon are going to bring all the medicines and some foods. So stay here beside him" Jin said making kook to give him a nod then namjin went away to bring the medicines and other essentials.

After they leaves the room kook stand up from the chair and lay on the small space on the edge of the bed while facing tae and snuggle in tae's chest where he can hear the soft rhythm of the heartbeat.
"Baby are you mad at me. That's why you are not waking up. If yes then i am so sorry my love. Pls wake up. If you wake up then I promise I will give you boo boo as much as you want. " Kook said while pecking the hard chest of tae but he fail to notice how his bear is now awake and looking at him with soft smile.

"Now you can't back away from your word love cuz after today I am not going to leaves you for a second" Tae said with a low voice as he is feeling his head little heavy making kook to snap his head upward and look at him with wide teary eyes.

"Bear.. " Kook said in a low voice while cupping tae's bread cheeks.

"Yes my love" Tae said and peck kook's palm softly as tears start flowing from kook's eyes. And that's where kook broke down and start crying while hugging tae making tae's eyes to get teary too as he knows how kook must be feeling cuz he is at the same spot some months ago.

"Shh... don't cry bun. See I am all fine na. Then why are you crying? " Tae said and pull away tae from himself and wipe the tears .

"I am so sorry baby. I shouldn't have behave like that. If I was thinking like a little maturely that time it shouldn't have happen. It's all my fault. I am so sorry" Kook said while new tears flowing from his eyes.

"Don't say ever think like that bun. It's nothing your fault. It's all cuz of me. My insecurities and fear take over me that's why I can't able to think straight and say those words. But I promise I don't mean a single word. Now we can't undo those things which happen so you stop crying and let's promise each other this thing will never happen with us in future. And yes pls don't ever ignore me. Its hurt so bad" Tae said the last sentence with a cute pout on his lips making kook to chuckle and peck his lips.

"I promise my love, I will never ever ignore you. And from now on I will make sure to remove all your insecurity and fear. You just know that your bun never going to leave you. Death is also can't able to separate us ok" Kook said making tae to nod. Then they join their forehead with each other staring at each other with heart eyes. Soon they don't know who lean first but their lips met and they start kissing each other passionately without caring that they are not in their home.

💜💚

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment