Part-8

"Bun, what happened? Why are you looking at me like that" A handsome male said looking at another beautiful male. Both of them are cuddling in each other arms under the beautiful night sky.

"Can I ask you something my baby bear" The beautiful male asked while looking at the other.

"You don't have to take permission my love. Go ahead ask anything you want" The other male replied while pecking his cheeks.

"Bear, what will you do if ever I get missing and no one able to find me. Will you wait for me to return? " The beautiful male asked making the other to look at him with a soft smile.

"First I will try my level best to find you. But if I don't able to then I can wait for you till my last breath. You are never an option my love, you are the one I need. If it's not for Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung may be leave the world from so long. But can I pls request you something, pls never leave me alone. I am not strong enough to leave without you. I will die my love" The male said while lone tears leave from his eyes making the younger to pull him close and hug him tightly close to his chest.

"My baby bear. Where will go leaving you? You are so precious for me to leave. Just remember you are going to find me beside you always. It's your bunny's promise" The beautiful male said while pecking the temple of other making a wide boxy smile come to his face. He lift his head and that time he saw the face of the two one is kook himself and other one is Tae who is hugging him like a baby.

Then suddenly a loud ring of alarm spread in the room making kook to jult open. He quickly turn off it not wanting to wake up the other male who is sleeping while nuzzling his face in his neck. Kook look at his side and saw Tae is sleeping while his face is squeezed on the pillow making it form a pout. His morning face is looking so cute that kook just Want to bite those bread cheeks then pamper it with lots of kisses. Kook extend his hand and softly caresses the cute bread cheeks .

"You are so strong my baby. You keep your promise. You wait for me. But I am so bad na. I forgot our promise. I am sorry my baby bear" Kook said looking at Tae. He lean a little towards Tae and place a small peck on his cheeks making a small smile formed in Tae's face unknowingly making kook to giggle .

Tae stir in his sleep when he heard the giggle sound and soon slowly open his eyes to be blessed with the most beautiful scene in front of him, his bun is giggling so beautifully. Oh... He missed the scene so much in these years. Every morning in the past three years for him passed by crying  and missing his bun.

"Good Morning" Tae said with his morning husky voice making a shiver run down in kook's spine.

"Good morning to you too my baby bear" Kook said but soon a sad smile formed in his lips when Tae hug him tightly and start crying loudly.

"Can you... Can you pls call me that. Pls just once" Tae said between his cries making kook's heart to ach at how vulnerable the male is looking.

"My baby bear, stop crying my baby. Sh... Bunn is here. He will take care of everything" Kook said while caressing Tae's hair.

After crying for some minutes Tae pull away from the hug and said "sorry bun, it's just I became a little emotional. Don't worry I am ok"

"you don't have to sorry. It's ok to cry. Now get up . Let's freshen up. We have to go to Jin hyung's home too" Kook said making Tae to nod. Then both of them get down from the bed. Tae enters inside the bathroom to do his morning routine while kook make the bed and went to other bathroom to get ready.

•~~~~•

Right now taekook are standing outside namjin's home. Tae ring the door bell and in no time the door is opened by Jin whose face is bloom with a wide smile after seeing Tae ( Jin can't able to see kook as he is behind Tae and his small body his totally hide behind the bulky body of Tae) .

"Oh... Joonie, look bear is here. You come inside.why are you standing outst? " Jin shout loudly making joon to come downstairs.

"Hyung, I have a surprise for you wanna see? " Tae said showing his wide boxy smile making a warm feeling spread on Jin's heart as he is seeing the smile after years.

"Of course. Hyung will love to see it" Jin said but soon his eyes become wide when Tae move a little making the bunny boy to come in the view.

"Kook... " A loud gasp leave Jin's lips  and in no time he come forward only to take kook in his arms. Joon who is also come there after hearing Jin's shout still on his place and look at kook with wide eyes.

"Kookie, where are you my bunny. You don't now how much we all missed you" Jin said while hugging kook more tightly who also hug back. No, he doesn't feel uncomfortable. Moreover he is feeling like meeting his own people.

"Hyung, let's go inside. I will tell you everything" Tae said making Jin to back away but Jin got confused a little as kook don't even said anything till now. Cuz their kook is a chatter box. Join also come there and hug kook tightly. For namjin, taekook always are there younger brother and when they heard about kook's accident they both are so broken too. Soon joon back away and four of them walk inside and settle down on the couch.

"Why he is not saying anything Tae? And where you find him" Jin asked looking at Tae.

"He don't remember us hyung. And about finding him it's a long story" Tae said then start narrating everything from first like how he met yoongi and through him he met kook. How yoonmin are the one who save kook.

"Thank god. I surely want to meet the both. If it's not for them we can't able to meet our kook. And about remembering everything then take your time. I am sure you will remember everything but don't pressure your brain ok" Joon said while patting kook's head who gives him his wide bunny smile. He is getting the same older brother vibe from namjin which he used to get from yoonmin. Four of them sit together and start talking about what they missed in each other lives, their clg time stories, Jin also said many dad jokes to lift up everyone's mood. Soon kook also get so comfortable with them like he is with Tae. All the time a whipped bear is continuously staring his bunny. Kook also feel the stares making his cheeks pink a little.

"Now you three sit here. I am going to make lunch. Today we are going to eat together" Jin said with enthusiastic.

"Hyung, can I also come with you? I want to help you" Kook said looking at Jin who gives him a wide smile and said "you don't about to ask kook. It's your home too. You can do whatever your heart says. Come, let's go"making kook to stand up from the couch and leave with Jin.

💜💚

How's the story?
Do vote and comment