Part-22(M)

"Like what you see love? " Tae said while a silly smirk on his lips which makes kook to smile at him naughtyly and lean down a little and peck the tip of it making tae to groan loudly.

"I love it daddy" Kook said with a slutty voice making tae to pull him towards himself and kiss him aggressively as his patience is now over.

"You are driving me crazy love. Your this side is so fu*king hot. " Tae said and change their position in the next second making kook to lay on the bed and himself hover over him.

He hold the dress and pull it out from kook's body leaving him only in a thin lacy panty. Tae look at the beautiful milky body of his love in predator eyes  and in next second attack his neck sucking and biting all over it.

Tae paint kook's whole neck with red purple h*ckeys making kook a mo*ning mess.

"Mng.... Mm.... Ooo... daddy. Pls.. " Kook said mo*ning loudly making tae to smirk.

"Pls.. What love? " Tae said while nuzzle in the fluffy b*obs of kook and teasingly lick his left areola making kook to shudder with pleasure.

"My p*ssy is hurting daddy. Pls give it some attention" Kook said so boldly making tae surprise a little but nevertheless he back away from his chest and look at kook with his dark eyes making him feel so submissive under his gaze.

"I will give every corner of your body attention love. You don't have to say pls. But first why not you show daddy yourself" Tae said with a smirk making kook eyes to get wide as he got what tae is saying. But kook compose himself and thought to let go every shyness of himself. He give a quick nod to tae and push tae a little who sit on the bed leaning to the headrest totally n*ked while his massive member is also standing proudly.

Kook get up from the bed and stand in front of tae and remove his lacy panty and throw it directly on tae's face who catch it and take a long sniff of it, taking the intoxicated scent of his love. Then lick the slight wet part of it which is bcz of the slick of kook. While doing these sinful act tae is only looking straight to kook's eyes not even once taking his eyes off from him who is feeling a little shy but more excitement is bubbling in both of their bodies.

Kook lean down on the bed and curl towards tae and sit on his lap making his bare p*ssy to come in contact with tae's d*ck. Both of then m*an loudly when the pleasure drawn on their body.

"You are so sexy love. So hot and pretty. Your every bit is so f*cking beautiful" Tae said while kneading the plump as* of kook who grind himself on tae's member giving sone friction to it.

"Daddy I want to pleasure you" Kook said directly looking at tae who affectionately peck his forehead and said "go on love. Do whatever you want. I am totally yours"

Kook get down from tae's lap and kneel in between his legs making his own face in front of tae's veiny thick member. He hold it in his palm and give it a little squeeze making yae to inhale a deep breath. Then without wasting any moment kook take the whole length in his mouth which directly hit his throat. Kook start bobbing his head making tae to m*an in pure bliss. He is feeling so much pleasure just by the hot cavern of his love.

"Ooh... My.. Love... You are doing so good. " Tae said and caresses kook's face gently whose whole face is getting red as the long member is hitting his throat in every thrust. Tae saw kook is getting a little tired so he softly hold his neck and himself thrust inside his mouth chasing his own orgasm. After so many hard thrust tae c*m in kook's mouth with a loud m*an of his name. Kook drink the whole c*m in a go and lick his lips making tae to groan as his this act make him hard again. He pull kook towards himself and kiss him aggressively eating his lips and tongue while tasting his own c*m in the kiss.

Both are so engage in the kiss but their sweet moment come to an end when tae's phone start ringing loudly making him groan but he ignore it and continue davouring kook's lips.

"Tae,.. Ummm.... Pick up the phone" Kook said in between the kiss when the phone start ringing loudly for the second time. Tae pull away and give him a nod then pick up the phone as it's his secretary is the one called him.

On call~~

Tae:- Hello

Sc:- Hello sir, good morning.

Tae:- say why you called me? Is anything serious.

Sc:- No, sir actually Mr. Lee is wanting to meet you urgently. He is in our office.

Tae:- What? He don't say anything to me either in our previous meeting.
Ok, tell him to wait in meeting room. I am reaching there in an hour.

Sc:- ok sir.

The secretary said making tae to hang up the call. Tae look at kook who is still laying on him putting his head on his chest looking at him with his big doe eyes. Tae lean down and peck his forehead with a smile.

"What happen bear? You seems tense after the call. Is anything serious in office ? " Kook asked making tae to give him a small smile and said "nothing is serious love. You don't need to worry ok. And about the call it's my secretary who called me to inform that one of our dealer Mr. Lee is wanting to have an urgent meeting so that's the reason I am a bit confused as he don't said anything in our last meeting so why so sudden"

"It's ok. You go and talk to him. Now get up and let's have breakfast so that you can go to office" Kook said and get up from tae .

"Love, now I can't eat breakfast as I have to reach in office in an hour. But I promise I will surely eat something in office"  Tae said making kook to nod and said "ok, but eat in time and don't overwork"

"Ok my pretty love. Now I am going to get ready" Tae said and went towards the wardrobe to get ready.
Soon he got ready and leave for the office but not before sharing a beautiful kiss with his love.

💜💚

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment

Let me know your thoughtsDo vote and comment

HOME ❣️

My little baby is buff now 😭😭BORAHAE TAEHYUNG

BORAHAE TAEHYUNG

💜