Part-18

"Love, careful" Tae said as he helped kook to get down from the car which is standing in front of their home as kook is already discharge from the hospital after a day. Doctor also confirmed that he is perfectly fine but still need some days of bed rest and healthy meals.

"Bear, you are the one holding me then why are you saying me to be careful I know you never let me fall. And moreover I am perfectly fine now and can run a marathon" Kook said with a proud huff earning a peck on his forehead.

"Ok, ok, my energetic bunny. Now don't hop around for some days. Once you will be perfectly fine then you can do whatever you want" Tae said making kook to nod with a sigh. Both of them enters inside their home only to witness the living room is fully decorated with many flowers and baloons looking so beautiful and all the workers and maids are standing their with a wide smile but when they saw kook they shout "welcome home master Jungkook" Loudly making a wide smile formed in taekook's face.

"Thank you everyone for this beautiful surprise" Kook said showing his beautiful bunny smile making everyone to smile back at the cute male and tae to pull him closer by holding his waist and peck the top of his head.

"Master Jungkook, see we make your favorite chocolate cake for you" Ain't lily and the other chefs said while showing kook the cake which make the bunny's mouth to watered . He pass them a smile and walk towards them.

"Tae, come let's cut the cake" Kook said while dragging tae with him too who chuckle looking at his impatient baby and his love for cake. Both of them cut the cake and feed each other then distribute the cake among everyone too .

"Aunt lily we are going to our bedroom pls send our lunch there once it's finished" Tae said making the said maid to nod her head. Then both taekook went to their room.

•~~~~•

In taekook's bedroom~~

"Tae come here na. I am feeling bored now" Kook said while whining cutely making tae who is sitting on the couch while doing something on his laptop to chuckle slightly but nevertheless close the laptop and walk towards his baby bun who is making grabby hands towards him. Tae hold his hand and pull him on his lap after sitting on the bed. Kook also nuzzle in tae's chest making himself small in tae's arms.

"Now tell , what my baby want to do" Tae asked while nuzzling on kook's fluffy hair but careful enough to not touch the bandage and hurt his baby.

"Nothing just want to stay like this. I missed your warm embrace a lot" Kook said and peck tae's cloth chest whose face bloomed with a small smile after hearing him.

"But, didn't I always on your side past days? " Tae asked teasingly making kook to whine but don't dare to look up at him.

"You were with me but we were not like that how we are in the past na" Kook said trying to make tae understand who laugh internally and thought to kook more.

"Like what my love? I can't understand" Tae said making kook to pull away from him and glare at him thinking he is looking scary but in reality looking like a cute baby bunny making tae to chuckle lowly.

"YOU SILLY BUFFALO WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB? I MEAN TO SAY THAT I MISS OUR KISSES, THE WAY YOU NUZZLE INTO ME, WHINE FOR BOOBOO, SHOW YOUR BABY SIDE TO ME, OUR MAKE OUT SESSION EVERYTHING" kook said in one go but then realize what he said making his cheeks to go red. He look at Tae and found him staring at him intensely with a smirk on his face making him more shy and hug him tightly while hiding his face in tae's neck.

"Why are you shy love? You are not shy a moment ago while saying those things" Tae said and slide his hands inside kook's shirt more like his shirt which kook is wearing now and caresses kook's bare waist making him shudder by the feeling.

"Tae, don't tease me" Kook said while nuzzling more into his neck.

"It's nothing to be shy love. I also miss those moments of ours. I am just want to hear from you. You know when you are not with me there is no one to baby me, not even giving me shoulder to cry. All the work pressure, taunts from that bas*ard ( Mr. Kim) , pain of you not being with me everything keep piling inside me making me weak day by day. But now I was with you I am feeling like I am home again as my safe place is with me whom I can show my most vulnerable side of mine and he will never judge me. I love you so much love no matter how aged we become but I still always be your baby bear who whine for your booboo, attention, kisses " Tae said and kiss kook's neck softly who is listening everything with teary eyes thinking how much his baby bear suffer but then shrugged his thoughts as now it's not the time for them to be sad remembering the past now it's a new beginning for them so he will make sure his baby bear will become the same cuddly bear who he was in years back.

Kook is thinking all this but wide his eyes when tae start nibbling on his neck. "Bear, what are you doing? " Kook said but tae is no need to listen anything.

"Marking what is mine" Tae said still busy in nibbling and sucking kook's neck making his voice to get muffle.

A low moan escape from kook's lips when tae take his some amount of skin inside his mouth and chew it hardly then leak it to sooth the pain. Tae is so engrossed in marking kook's neck making kook mo*n here and there. But there sweet bubble broke when they heard a knock on the door making tae to whine loudly.

"Sh.. Don't whine my baby. Just go and see who is outside then you can continue what are you doing" Kook said while threading Rae's hairs who halfheartedly pull away but not before kissing the red purple hickeys he made sometimes ago. Kook get down from tae's lap and tae walk towards the door and open it making aunt lily to come in view who bring there lunch in a serving cart.

"Pls.. Come inside aunt lily and place the cart here" Tae said making her to place the cart near the bed.

"Enjoy your meal young master and master jungkook. And Let me know after you are done with food I will take the plates" Aunt lily said making taekook to nod then she leaves from there .

"Come love, let's have our lunch. You must be hungry" Tae said looking at kook.

"Feed me" Kook replied with a pout making tae to chuckle bit nevertheless did as his baby highness said cuz who said no to that face, not tae of course.

💜💚

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment

Pls check out the introduction of "love you till moon and back" And show it some love. This story is really close to my heart and I want you all to support me too.

And stream RPWP hard.
Let's give our leader the best streams and sells.

Borahae ❣️