Chapter 2: So Angelic

There's only so many things I can stand and allow but disrespect and stealing from me, will never be one of them

Then this bastard had the audacity to do both and now lessons are made to be learned, regardless if it's me teaching them. And in this case it was, unexpectedly, the breathtaking Angel from earlier.

When he had the gun pointed to my head I was just going to kick him down and kill him. But when she came into my view with a surprise for the both of us, well mostly for him, I thought, why not get some good entertainment out of it.

She pointed her gun to the back of his head and announced, "Hey sweetheart, sorry, but I'm kinda going to need you to put the gun down."

Fuck, her voice was just so anglelic, I can already feel my stiffness. Not just from her voice but her dress too. The way the green, sparkly dress hugged every curve perfectly, highlighting her beautiful seductive eyes, made me want the dress tangled in my grip even more.

And fuck, the way she's holding the gun, kind of wishing it was me she was holding it to, just to have a better view.

"Who the fuck are you." He said, almost yelling at her.

I don't like his tone towards her and I don't know why but it made me see red for a quick second. If it wasn't for her being right behind him, god I would've shot his brains out just for saying a word to her.

"Who am I? Oh sweetheart wouldn't you want to know." And right as she said that, she shot the back of both his legs causing him to fall on his knees in pain.

A second later I took his moment of weakness and did exactly what I said I was going to do.

Part of me forgot he was a snake and stole from me and instead I killed him for...her.

Why did I feel the need to protect someone I don't know?

More importantly, why did she?

I then checked his pulse, already knowing he was dead, it's just procedure.

"Ok now that that's out the way, who really are y-" I stopped, realizing I was talking to myself and sadly only myself. Because when I looked up she was gone.

I scanned around on each corner, in the club, but there was no sight of her. I even looked on the camera, but still couldn't tell with it being so fucking crowed.

She was gone and now is when I realized I messed up. "Shit," I sighed and mumbled to myself, "she's a witness."

But there was nothing. Almost as if she was a ghost, she disappeared.

****

When I got back home, I kept what happened, mainly to myself until I could find her exact location.

Exhausted, I made my way to the kitchen and saw my brothers waiting for me. Ares and Apollo are both 20 making them 8 years younger than me . But more importantly they're walking headaches, even so would I die and kill for them without hesitation.

"Where's Mom and Pops?"

"Sleep," they both responded.

I walked over to the kitchen with them following. Even after I poured myself a drink, they were still staring.  "Was there something you wanted?" I rolled my eyes.

"How was the opening?" Apollo asked.

"No, the mission, what about the mission?" Ares added.

At this very moment they reminded me of little kids begging for candy, annoyingly.

"The opening was fine, but the mission didn't really go as planned."

"Wait what do you mean, what happened?" Apollo asked worriedly.

"He had a gun to my head and let's just say... I had a little help." I answered, but the twins eye's basically begged for more details. "A mysterious woman shot him in the legs and after I killed him I looked up and she was gone."

"Gone? You fucking dumbass!" Ares screamed at me. "Dad is going to be pissed, no wait mom is going to kill you"

"Ares, I think he knows that."

"I'm handling it and hopefully I'll find some news on her in the morning." I announced before leaving them in the kitchen.

And as if my night couldn't get any more shitty, I walk into a little surprise waiting for me in my room.

Amber.

She is the fucked up definition of a spoiled mafia princess, a brat, and daddy's little girl.

I fucked her once or twice, sure, but that was before I found out her father planned to marry her off to me.

They gave my parents a good offer, but thankfully they said "fuck no," well maybe not those exact words, but still they know I could handle business on my own for now. They want me to marry someone for love like they did. Someone who can provide more than just money and sex.

"What the fuck are you doing here." I say nearly yelling.

"Hey babe, don't you miss me?" She's now crawling out of my bed, half dressed.

"Who let you in?"

"Your parents. It's so nice, they already know how perfect I am for you." She said, touching my face.

"Liar." I snatched her hand gripping her wrist, "Listen now and listen carefully, never come in my house again. We're done."

She honestly looked confused like what I was saying wasn't clicking in her head. But I didn't have time for this shit.

I pushed her into the hallway and gestured to the guard posted at the stairs to come over.

"Escort Ms.Lee out and make sure the other guards know she is not allowed anywhere near this house. He nodded and walked off.

"Oh and Amber?" She looked, "Lie to me again and I'll make it my personal mission to cut your tongue off and watch you choke on your own blood."

"I-I but-" I slammed the door in her face before she could respond.

Later I got in bed and closed my eyes but couldn't go to sleep. I rather think about how fucking sexy my mystery girl was in that tight dress.

And fuck I'm hard again.