Chapter 8: Freckles

Soreness is all I felt in my entire body

But throughout all that pain, I had the best sleep in my life.

I woke up with heavy arms wrapped around me, pulling me into their chest. Although, I slowly backed away so I could get a clearer view of his face while he was still sleeping.

His soft breaths, sync perfectly with the growth in his chest. Which only emphasized his naturally clenched jaw and how immaculate it creates a sharp, straight line.

Sin's beauty was certainly captivating . I can easily comprehend just how long anyone can get lost in the maze of freckles placed on his warm cheeks. They were honestly, one of my favorite things about his appearance.

Everything else is, of course , heavenly and flawless. Even so, I love how because of his height, not everyone is awarded the opportunity to see the remarkable beauty arranged perfectly on his face.

I'm even more lucky to be granted the chance to see them so close as the sunlights creeps through my curtains. Making his whole frame glow and glimmer.

We laid like that a little longer until he started fluttering his eyes, probably from me tracing the tattoos on his shoulder.

He looked down at me and smiled like a mischievous kid up to no good.

"What do you want." moving my attention back to his tattoos.

"Good morning to you too, Angel."

"Good morning Freckles." I responded, finally standing up taking the messy sheet with me and interwinding them with my tired body.

"Freckles, huh?" He asked with a smirk.

"Thought of it early, and I guess it just stuck," I shrug, walking into the cold, piercing bathroom.

I turned on the shower before brushing my teeth. A couple of seconds later sin came in with a towel wrapped around his waist, not so tight, showing his V-line.

Before I could get lost in that view, I turned to opened the drawer and handed him an extra toothbrush.

It was light purple with pink stars. "Very fitting." He said taking the toothbrush.

I chuckled a bit before washing my mouth out and stepped in the shower.

The almost burning, hot water, ran through my hair, tracing my back and legs.

A abrupt of cool air appeared behind me, when I heard the glass door open and close.

I turned to see Sin and before I could have a second thought, he softly grabbed my chin, inclining me to his lips and kissed me.

When he pulled away, my body felt even more bare and empty.

"I just remembered that I didn't kiss you today." He said, placing a kiss on my forehead. "And now that I did, I'm gonna go." He gently pushed the shower door open, but I hurriedly closed it before he could leave.