Chapter 11: Déjà Vu.

A date? She agreed to a fucking date

I swear they better hope she knocks them out or else I'm doing it myself.

Everything was going fine, well ignoring the fact that she's still resentful towards me. But Shawn just had to be a dickhead and doubt her ability.

Although, her boldness immediately caught the liking of the team. It's good she's showing them her willpower and that she's not one to be walked over.

Now lets see if she can actually hold her own against some of my strongest men. Starting off with loud mouth Shawn.

I remain in the back while everyone crowds around the ring. Locking eyes with her once more, she smirks.

She knows exactly what's she's doing and damn, she looks so good doing it.

Before I knew it the bell rang and the fight began.

It's clear that Shawn truly underestimated Dianna by the way he couldn't lay one finger on her, she was way too fast for him. Anyone could see it in his eyes that he instantly regretted his decision to step in the ring with her as soon as her fist connected to his jaw.

He didn't drop yet, but his misogynist smile did. His eyes were wide as he tried to process the amount of force that one hit caused. But she kept going as he tried to keep up.

Striking his ribs and stomach, caused him to move slower and slower, until he finally got a hit in.

Pushing myself from the wall I clench my fist. "Relax Bro, She's good." Apollo grabbed my shoulder stopping me. "Look," he said, nodding at the ring.

She wiped a dot of blood from her lip and smiled hard before saying, "Finally, It was starting to get way too pathetic."

That's my Angel.

Her words only angered Shawn more as he swung two more times. Missing both times, Dianna caught one arm, twisted it and before anyone knew it she had him pinned down to the ground.

With his arm being held in the air and her foot hooked into his neck. Yeah, he was done. There was no way he was escaping her lock.

"What's my name, little lady?" she ask still holding him

He wasn't budging so she twisted his arm more and pressed harder into his neck. "What's my name?"

Giving in, taps the floor repeatedly shouting, "Dianna!"

"Thought so." She let go, allowing him to catch his breath. The room became even louder with cheering and laughter. "Who's next?"

The amount of volunteers decreases more and more and Dianna continues to beat them one by one. They showed fear towards her as no one else came close to laying a finger on her again. Quickly they saw her as a real challenging competitor.

Noticing she was genuinely having fun, laughing and whopping my men's ass, made me honestly, happy.

****

"Ok everyone, get some rest. We have important business to do tomorrow, I'll send you all the details. And any man who fought today will meet back here at 5am for mandatory training, you need it. You're dismissed." As they left the talking and laughter dialed down until all I could hear was the shut door to an empty room with just me in it. I sighed and closed my eyes.

Reminiscing how good she looked so focused. It was like seeing her in her actual element for the first time.

Staying like this for a little longer felt kinda peaceful. It made me feel like everything was finally going to be alright, until I felt cold metal against the back of my head with a clicking sound.

Thinking of who the hell would have a fucking gun pointed at me, in my own house, I smelt the same familiar, cozy, vanilla sweetness.

"Hello, My Angel." I greeted.

"You know I've been wanting to do this since you left my house?" I didn't need to turn around, her voice was conforming enough to tell she was still pissed.

I stood there secretly smirking. I don't know why the thought of her being angry turned me on, but all I wanted to do was kiss her so bad.

"Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you, just...standing there not saying anything, basically what you did the whole time I was here. You should be jumping through the fucking roof in excitement because I came. But no, you left my house with an attitude. You hardly even cared for my existence today, like the asshole that you are." She spoke quickly and angrily.

"Did my sweetheart want some attention?" She took the safety off the gun, pressing it harder to my head. "I guess so," I said, softly chucking.

"You-"

"Me what?" I slowly turn around, cutting her off. I bent down so the gun was directly on my forehead and could look her in the eyes. "What is it, Dianna?" I ask, in a snappy tone.

"You... made me feel used." She goes back and forth between mines searching for a response, an answer, an emotion, anything. But I know my eyes aren't giving her what, I know she deserves. I genuinely, don't think they ever will.

The gun was lowered as she turned to leave, before saying, "You know what, fuck you."

"Did that, done that." I instantly regretted my words as soon as they came out before I could catch them.

She stopped with her hand on the door, "Yeah? Probably the worst mistake I ever made in my life. Oh and Sin?" She finally looked at me, "I've made a lot of mistakes."

With those last words she left.

I would never forget the way her voice was filled with far more than hatred, but disappointment. Her eyes were sealed with nothing, but pain.

After minutes passed, I caught up with my thoughts only to realize just how much I fucked up once again.

I leave the room hoping she'll still be somewhere near. "Angle wai-" she's not here.

I see my parents in the kitchen, "I thought you guys were hanging out with the girls." Realizing they're not here too.

"Oh they left Sinny, Dianna said they weren't able to stay for dinner but perhaps, maybe next time." My Mother announced. "But they were absolutely lovely, you should try the muffins we made."

"Maybe later, I have to prepare for the metting tomorrow." I say kissing her forehead before I take my leave.

"Wait about today, how did it go?" My father said, as he leaned against the kitchen counters.

I sigh and respond with, "She Knocked out half of our men and the majority tapped out."

"Really?" My father is now shocked but impressed.

"Dianna made Shawn Myers pay a hundred dollars to each woman in the room, basically because he's an ass."

"I knew It was something I liked about her." My Mother is laughing as she speaks.

Leaving my parents in the kitchen to talk, I head back to my room.

My empty room.

The true reality hits me again. It hardens my heart too know that I was the reason she was gone again.

And just like the other night, she became a ghost.

Fucking déjà vu.