~Chapter 14~

As I opened my tiffin, a soft smile made way on my face, looking at his expressions.
His eyes closed, him inhaling the smell, it was so cute.

But then, as he opened his eyes, he seemed to be lost in some thoughts.
My eyes went to where he was staring, his hands, they were still shivering a bit.
I don't know what happened that affected him this much. But it pained to see him like this. It wasn't pity. Naah.
It was.. How to define.
Jab apne ko taklif hoti hai, tab jaisa mehsoos hota hai, bilkul vaisa.

(It was just as the pain that we feel when someone close to us suffers.)

Without any second thoughts, I forwarded a morsel towards him.
He looked at me surprised.
There was hesitancy written on his face.

A little pang developed in my heart, as I saw him making no attempts to have the morsel from my hand.
I did wrong? Didn't I?
Shit!!!

As the insecurities started hovering over my mind, before they could invade it totally, he opened his mouth, brushing all my doubts away.

A big smile again laced my face as I happily fed him the bite.
I giggled a little as I saw him close his eyes, as he chewed the morsel.
Butterflies danced inside my entire body.
I am even making sense.
It doesn't matter, though.
His expression could say that he loved the food, and and and... My crush loved food of my hand.
Can I scream and dance please?

I again tore a bit of the chappati and took some of the vegetable and forwarded it to him again, as soon as he finished the one in his mouth.
He ate it again. It felt so satisfying to make him eat from my own hands.

Dekho, ladkiyo, mei bappa ki favourite hu, koi soch bhi sakta hai, apne crush ke sath yeh sab karna!
Haaye!!!
Acha, I am not making you all jealous, par phir bhi..
Haaye!!

( See girls. I am bappa's favourite.
Can anyone even think of doing all of this with their crush?)

I continued with my actions but suddenly he haulted me, as he gestured me to have the food as well... Awww!!

I took alternate chances of feeding him and then feeding my own self, time and again.
But, mera pet toh already bhar chuka tha, usko khate hua dekh kar!

(My stomach was already filled, just by seeing him having food!)

Just then my phone rang.
This better be something important. I furrowed my eyebrows, a bit of irritation taking over me, as I picked up my phone  to receive the call.
It was Sara.
Yaar, abhi call karna tha?
I don't want to miss even a second that I am here with him.
Pata nahi phir kabhi inke itne paas hone ka mauka milega bhi nahi.
I handed him the tiffin box as I picked up the call and started with the conversation.

(Yaar.. Had to call now only?)
(I don't know if I'll have get this chance of being so close to him.)

"Hello! "
"Hello, Shri. Kaha hai tu, Phone mila? "
"Ha! "
"Acha sun, Micro ki class aur practicals dono cancel ho gaye hai. ", she informed me.
" Kya? Sacchi! ", I have to be this shocked.
Holidays, early offs, classes na hona, is a blessing. And that blessing is not  showered upon medical students easily.
" Haa!! Group pe message ayi hai. Anyways, I knew you wouldn't have checked.
Hum sab bahar kahi jane ke bare mei soch rahe hai. Thoda Nagpur ghum lenge phir Nalini mei dinner. Tu bhi chal! ", she said.
Huhh!! No.
I mean. See I am not a ghar ki murgi jo bahar nahi nikalti.
I mean, maybe I am.
I have been cancelling plans with my college friends ever since first year, and they still bother to ask me.