[Ennead] Anubis X MR (A/F)

Anubis walked over to his mother's cell.

"Mother"

"Hello Anubis, is something wrong? I can tell you're nervous about something"

"Mother, I...like someone"
Nephthys smiled at Anubis before reaching out to hold his hands.

"That's good news"

"But I don't know if father would approve"

"Huh? Why not?"

"Well...it's a guy, that I like"

"Anubis, you shouldn't worry about that and just do what makes you happy"

"Really?"

"Yes"
Anubis thinks about what his mother said and nod.

"Ok, I'll do it. Thank you, mother"

"Just don't forget to bring him by so I can see him"

"I will"
Anubis said bye to his mother before leaving, feeling better about his problem. As he walked back to his room, he walked past the garden and saw M/n feeding the birds. He stopped walking and leaned against the wall as he watched M/n.

M/n, the son of Khnum, had managed to catch Anubis' eye one day when visiting Isis. Anubis was taken by the way he looked so pure, the way he moved so flawlessly. The way the blue jewels of his clothes looked against his s/c. To Anubis, M/n was the most beautiful being he's ever met.

M/n had finished feeding the birds before being called by Isis. He walked into a room where Isis and her son sat, as well as his father.

"Is something wrong, father?"

"No son, everything is ok. We have great news"

"News?"
M/n was confused, what could be the great news?

"Your father and I have decided that you and Horus will be married to each other"

"Huh? Married?"
M/n was shocked by the news, he didn't want to marry someone right now. Besides he had come to like the guy that watched him from afar. He knew that someone had been watching him anytime he was in the temple. 

"This is a good thing, Horus is a good guy"

"Isis is right, son. This is a good thing, you'll have a good man at your side as well"

"But father...I do not wish to get married"

"Don't worry, Horus will court you until you're ready"
Isis said as she pushed Horus towards M/n.

"I'm looking forward to getting to know you, M/n"
Horus grabbed M/n's hand and kissed it. 

"...Me too"
Isis and Khnum left so M/n and Horus could talk. M/n walked to the window and looked outside. Horus looked at M/n and could tell he didn't like the idea for getting married.