[Pond Snail Robber] Ji Ho X UMR X Kang Do-jin (F/L)

Ji Ho and Kang Do-jin looked at each other as they read the text from their boyfriend, M/n.

'I'll be home late, don't wait up'

The two looked at the text and realized this was the chance they needed to do something special for M/n. The last few anniversaries, M/n had done everything for them. M/n always went all out to make them happy. So this was their chance to do something for M/n, to show how much they love him. 

Do-jin was going to cook all of M/n's favorites while Ho was setting up the movie and something super special for later. The two worked really hard to get everything done before M/n came home.

Around eight, M/n finally showed up and walked inside the apartment.

"Surprise"

"Surprise!"
M/n looked at the two confused but noticed the food and movie set up.

"You guys did this?"

"Of course"

"We wanted to make sure you knew we love you"

"Guys, I already knew that"

"Yeah well still this is just to show it"
Ho had pushed M/n to the bathroom to get cleaned up. M/n chuckled and went to wash up for dinner.

"You think he likes it?"

"I'm sure he does, besides we still have that thing for later as well"
Do-jin nodded before he went to check the food. Once M/n was done, he walked out of the bathroom and walked over to the table.

"This all looks good"

"Thank you"
Do-jin smiled when M/n praised his cooking, he liked when M/n did that. 

"Come on you two, let's eat"
The three of them sat down and ate together, talking and enjoying the small moments. M/n told them how his day went and all the things he's done throughout the day. 

After dinner the three cleaned up before going to the living room.

"I picked your favorite movie"

"Thank you"
M/n sat in between Ho and Do-jin, they watched the movie. Ho and Do-jin cuddling M/n, before Do-jin decided to start putting his hand up M/n's shirt.

"H-hey"

"Watch the movie, just focus on the movie"
He moved his hand up and down M/n's sides before taking one of his nipple. Ho looked at the two and decided to join in the fun. 

Ho started kissing M/n's neck while his hand slipped into M/n's pants. He palmed M/n's dick through his underwear, making the smaller one whine. 

"W-wait, stop you two"

"Focus on the movie"

"Don't mind us"
The two continue to tease M/n and make it hard for M/n to focus on anything else. Do-jin pulled off M/n's shirt and took one of his nipples into his mouth. M/n moaned and grabbed Do-jin's hair as he pulled his hair.

Ho decided to go a little farther and reached into M/n's underwear. He wrapped his hand around M/n's dick and started slowly moving his hand. M/n moaned and whined before Do-jin kissed him to muffle his moans. Do-jin pushed his tongue into M/n's mouth and moved it all around inside. 

He explored every inch of M/n's mouth while teasing M/n's nipples. Meanwhile Ho continued to jerk M/n off before moving onto the floor and pulled M/n's pants and underwear down. He leaned forward and licked M/n's dick from the base to the tip. 

He licked the tip and sucked it before taking it into his mouth. He bobbed his head as he sucked, making M/n moan into the kiss with Do-jin. The two continued to tease and please M/n's body, making him feel so much pleasure. 

Ho sucked M/n off more while also teasing his hole. M/n gasped in the kiss with Do-jin, Do-jin pulled away from the kiss. Once he pulled away, M/n's moans echoed the room as he could feel the pleasure from Ho sucking him off. 

It didn't take long before M/n came down Ho's throat and moaned loudly. Ho and Do-jin looked at M/n, who was panting and messy looking. 

"You didn't focus on the movie"

"So you deserve punishment"
M/n looked at the two and watched as they started to pull of their clothes.

'This is going to be a fun night'