[painter of the night] Lee Jihwa X SMR (S)

Two hooded figures walked through the town, one shopping and the other just walking along. Yoon M/n, Yoon Seungho's twin brother who was believed to have died, was walking around with his lover. Lee Jihwa, the runaway Lord, looked through the different shops as he was gathering things for their home. Jihwa and M/n had ran off together and started their own life together, far from their fathers. M/n was like Seungho and that made their father hate him as well. So when he got the news M/n had 'died' in battle he didn't care. Jihwa was saddened but Seungho had told him where to meet M/n and to go at night. Since they were teenagers, M/n and Jihwa had lived together on their own.

Jihwa had gathered some ingredients for dinner and some other things he was needing. At first he wasn't used to doing things on his own as he had lived a lavish life. But as he wanted a life with M/n he gave up that life to have the man he loved.

"Ok, I think that's everything let's get home before it's too dark"

M/n nodded and the two started making their way back home, it was an old home of the Yoon clan that was abandoned. M/n had fixed it up and made it livable for him and Jihwa.

Once they reached home, Jihwa put away the things he got while M/n went to get the wood for the fire. M/n walked in with the wood and started the fire for Jihwa.

"Thank you, dear"

"No problem"
M/n kissed Jihwa's head before starting the fire for Jihwa. Jihwa was cleaning the vegetables before giggling to himself.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh it's nothing, just thinking"

"About?"

"How much our lives have changed, I mean if you had told me that I'd be cooking back when I was younger I'd tell you that you were crazy but now..."
Jihwa looked at M/n and smiled.

"Now here I am cooking for my husband, it's like a dream"
M/n chuckled and hugged Jihwa from behind after he made the fire.

"It's the best dream I could ask for"

"Me too"

After dinner M/n had gone and fixed the bath for Jihwa to bath first. Jihwa walked in with a thin silk robe covering his nude body as he watched M/n fix the bath, making sure it wasn't too hot for him.

"M/n, why don't you join me?~"
Jihwa asked as he placed his bare leg in front of M/n, slowly trailing his hand up. M/n's eyes followed Jihwa's hand until it reached the string of his robe, he pulled the string letting his robe open.

"It's been some time since we last had some fun~"

"Jihwa"
Jihwa smirked and let the robe fall off his shoulders and pool around his feet.

"Yes dear?~"
M/n stared at Jihwa's body like a predator would its prey, he wanted to ruin Jihwa. M/n walked towards Jihwa and grabbed him by his neck before roughly kissing him. The kiss was rough and messy as their teeth clashed together. M/n pulled away and grabbed Jihwa's face making him look into his eyes.

"I won't be easy"

"I can take it~"
Jihwa walked into the sunken bathtub then looked at M/n.