[Bj Alex] Ahn Jiwon X UMR (A/S)

M/n hated this, he hated it so much but he couldn't let go. It's only been a few days since he met Jiwon and they made this agreement. But now it's getting to be too much for M/n, he couldn't take it anymore.

M/n sat up on the bed and held the blanket close as he looked at the door. He could hear the water from the shower going, he knew who it was. It wasn't long before the water was cut off and soon Jiwon walked out with just a towel around his waist.

"Hurry up and get dressed, I don't need you sticking around too long here"
M/n didn't say anything and just pulled the blanket away, he looked at how ruined his body was. His waist and wrist covered in grip marks, bite marks all over his body as well. With his weak legs, M/n got up and started getting his clothes on, almost falling as he did. Getting fed up with the slow pace, Jiwon grabbed M/n's arm and quickly put his clothes on before pushing him out the door and throwing him his bag.

"Now fucking leave"
Jiwon closed the door in M/n's face, M/n looked at the door with tears in his eyes. He picked up his bag and limped away, he tried to not cry as he left.

M/n walked into his house and went to his room, tossing his bag to the side and laying down. M/n looked at the ceiling and let his tears fall as he couldn't hold it anymore. He hated this because he couldn't let it go, he wanted to mean something to someone. But now here he is wanting to die all because of a guy, a guy that's just using him.

M/n knew the agreement wasn't anything more than sex, but it seemed to be getting colder with each time. Before Jiwon would act even a little caring to M/n during their sessions, but now he just kicks M/n out right after they're done.

'I...I just want to be loved by someone...why can't anyone love me?'
M/n thought as he cried to himself, slowly drifting to sleep.

M/n walked down the halls of the college and past other students. He didn't even know why he was still showing up to school anymore, it just hurts him now. He sees Jiwon when he walks down the halls or when he's leaving for the day, but each time it hurts. 

M/n knew the real Jiwon, the one that's caused him so much pain, while everyone else only knew the sweet and kind Jiwon. M/n was walking out of his last class and was about to go for lunch, until he was dragged into the student council room. Jiwon shoved him towards the couch before locking the door and starting to remove his clothes.

"Hurry up and get undressed then bend over the arm"
M/n did as Jiwon said but he was going to slow for Jiwon. So Jiwon just pushed M/n over the arm and pulled his pants and underwear down before thrusting into him. M/n covered his mouth as Jiwon wasted no time and started thrusting into him roughly. Jiwon gripped M/n's hip tightly as he aggressively thrust into M/n, causing M/n to cry from the harsh treatment. 

Jiwon paid M/n no mind as he used M/n to release his stress, not caring about anything but his release. M/n bit his lip hard enough to draw blood as he tried to not make any noise. Feeling like he was close, Jiwon pulled out of M/n and forced M/n onto his knees. He shoved himself down M/n's throat and continued his rough treatment. 

M/n had tears and drool staining his face, he was having trouble breathing as Jiwon didn't give him a break. With a few more thrusts, Jiwon came down M/n's throat making him swallow it all. Once he was done he pushed M/n off him and started getting cleaned up and dressed.

"Hurry up and get out of here, the others might show up"
M/n tried to stand up to pull his pants up but fell as his legs gave out. Jiwon sighed and helped M/n pull up his pants before picking him up and carried him to the nurse's office. He left M/n in one of the beds before leaving, as he couldn't ruin his reputation. 

After a while, M/n's legs got the feeling back into them and his lower half didn't hurt as much. M/n carefully got up and left school, he decided to go meet his friends at a cafe nearby. M/n walked in and saw Dong-gyun and Chanwoo working behind the counter. Luckily M/n came at their break time and the two soon sat down at the table with him.

"Hey M/n, are you ok?"
M/n nodded as his throat was still sore from earlier, Chanwoo looked at M/n worried but didn't push.

"Well, anything new happening with you guys?"

"Oh, I have something I've been wanting to say but I can't"

"Really? What is it?"
Dong-gyun looked around before leaning closer to the two and whispered.

"I'm fucking that streamer I like"
Chanwoo was about to cheer but Dong-gyun covered his mouth.

"Shh"

"Right, sorry but that's amazing. So is he any good?"
M/n tuned out his friends as he didn't want to hear about sex right now. He just didn't want to be anywhere near Jiwon right now, so he left the school early. M/n was pulled out of his head when Chanwoo shook him a little.

"M/n?"

"Hmm"

"Did you hear us?"
M/n shook his head no.

"Dong-gyun just said he knew the streamer's real name"
M/n looked at Dong-gyun and motioned from him to continue.

"Ok, so you can't repeat this but...it's Ahn Jiwon"
Chanwoo and M/n were shocked but for two different reasons. M/n knew he was being used but...this just made him hurt worse. He at least wanted to know he was the only one Jiwon was using but that was silly. M/n looked at Dong-gyun and wanted to warn him about Jiwon, but the break was over and the two had to get back to work. 

M/n quickly write it down on a piece of paper and was going to give it to Dong-gyun. But when he went to give the note, Jiwon and his friends walked in. Once M/n and his eyes met, Jiwon glared at M/n making M/n nervous. M/n looked at Dong-gyun, who was taking orders, before looking back at Jiwon. M/n grabbed his phone and sent a text before leaving the cafe and went home. M/n knew he had to do something and this was only the first step.

【Ahn Jiwon】

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 : 𝐌/𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝

After sending the text M/n blocked the number and started thinking of a way to protect his friend. M/n was going to take back his life, no more letting a toxic jerk control him.