Chapter 5

(Edward's POV)
I had killed many people before and I mainly targeted teenage girls because whenever they went missing and there parents filled a missing report the cops always closed it after a little investigation saying that they must have ran away from home.Its a big city and nobody care about teenagers running away, do they? It was until I met Rosy.
                                I don't know why I didn't killed her that day in the alley but all I can remember is me having flashbacks of my mom hugging me tight with her long black hair drenched in blood during the car crash where both my parents died and I became a orphan at the age of 15.
                               I am a adult now and has bought a house in the end of an abandoned alley. I love photography and one would find the proof if they look at the wall of my spare room which is filled with photographs. All the photographs featuring the same muse. Who's the muse you ask? It's Rosy. Three years have passed since our last meeting at that cafe. But that doesn't mean I am keeping my eye off her, they are always glued to her. I am a professional photographer now and working at a movie set but as always I an maintaining my hobby of watching over her in my free time.
                         Some would say I am stalking but I am not, I am only watching over to know her better and also to make sure that no one ever touch her with there filthy hands and if any one would dare to then I would make sure to dishevel them into parts.