Chapter 16

(Edward's POV)

She was as still as a statue. I continued with my shakey voice, "That day, six years ago you, no.... your other personality Riya, stabbed your mother with a knife, though it wasn't the stab that killed her. She was killed.... by my younger brother Roy" I bitted my lower lip in order to stop my tears and continued, "Roy was invited by your mother that day to plan a surprise for you to cheer you up because it was your first ballet performance and that's why Roy didn't go to our family picnic that day, however.... your mother who wanted to get rid of him from a long time chose that day by mixing drug to his juice but -" I stopped when I saw Rosy fainting as she broke into a cold sweat.

                            What have I done? Tears started steaming down my cheeks as I called the psychiatrist.He suggested me not to fret as it is normal that when people with Dual personality disorder are exposed to their trigger , they can lose consciousness and most of the time it's a sign which shows that the person's personality is going to merge but I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN. I can't afford to loose Rosy because I am scared that if Rosy and Riya will merge then the memories of my brother will also come back to her and she will leave me, afterall Roy was the person she loved originally.

                           I love Roy and I had swear to average his death but who knew that I would fall for his killer.I love Rosy and I can't afford to loose her, so I decided that , I would keep her for me and only me ,even if she decides to leave me, and if I can't then nobody would. Hours later as I was lost in my thoughts I heard Rosy mumbling, "please, mom no, I can't live without him, please mom-" Hearing those words my heart sank, 'Is she dreaming about Roy' I thought as heat rose inside my heard and I saw Rosy opening her eyes. "Edward, I remember what happened six years ago" Rosy said looking into my eyes.