Chapter 19

(Rosy's POV)
I ended telling Edward all I could remember though I have to say that I wasn't sure if he is the best audience, still he remained quite and listened my story without interrupting. I turned to look at his face which was emotionless under the cold beam of moonlight. This man right here is the one I love Or is he the brother of Roy, the boy who died because of me. Now that my memory has returned everything is seeming confusing. I don't even know if I am real or just a fragment of imagination. The ride to home was silent but once we reached  our home all the question that we had suppressed resurfaced.

                          Edward parted his lips and said"Rosy.. " Paused as if to confirm and then continued "Rosy I know that all this may be overwhelming for you but  I want you to know that I will always be there for you, no matter where you are,  I just want you to be safe...and about Roy...I  can understand if you still love him but I want you to give me a chance so that-" "Edward, do you think I will be sleeping with you even if I don't like you? " I said calmly and looked over Edward who was supporting his head on his hands and looking towards me in a state of confussion. "I am even more confused than you I, don't know what's real and what's not, right now I am sleeping with the brother of a man who died because of me and I even killed my own mother, I don't have any reason or right to live and enjoy my life but I am still hanging on , who do you think is the cause except you Edward? " I ranted as his gaze flickered with pity which is the last emotion I wanted to see on his face for me.

                         "All this is a lot for you, I know and-"he got up and walked towards the wardrobe bringing a red velvet case out of it and sitting on the bed facing me, "- I had got this gift for you before we left for the town but I forgot to give it to you". He pulled a heart shaped pendant with a silver chain out of the box. As I got up he said putting the chain around my neck, " Honey you really look beautiful in this, remember as long as you are wearing this pendent, I can see you, no matter how far away I am from you  I will always be by your side, always... "