Chapter 15

(Rosy's POV)
We reached at his family house which I was surprised to see was quite well maintained. There wasn't a lot of house around. I saw another one beside his house but this house looked abandoned. I caught Edward looking at me with a sympathetic expression while I was observing the house. He pointed for us to go towards the other house, at first I thought I mistaken but then he again confirmed it. He had the keys to the house, as we struggled to walk on the overgrown pathway he said, "Rosy, I have been told by the Psychologist to expose you slowly to the truth so let's talk inside"He say with a faint smile as he led to the inside of the dusty house.

                          "Does this house look familiar to you?"Edward asked with a blank face as if he wasn't expecting any answer and continued further, "What are your memories of 6 years ago? ".I didn't know why he was asking these questions, maybe he is curious or maybe he is planning something but either way I decided to play along, " My memories are a bit blurred but a day that I clearly remember is when I woke up in the orphanage and I could remember nothing and that day the owner came to visit me and he told me how yesterday night I fell from a tree and hurt myself and that's why maybe my memories are gone" I said. "Orphanage?" He asked.

                         "Yeah I used to live in a orphanage I was there since the day I was born but the owner of the orphanage whome we called father was a pervert and he tried to assault me, so I escaped from there" I said gritting my teeth. "I am so sorry you have to go through all that, you have really bad experiences and I am sorry for I never was there to protect you" He said with teary eyes and I could feel his love and Sincerity.

                        " What are you talking about? You didn't even knew me back -"I was cut off by the painful expression in his face. "Rosy I love you and I am afraid that I will loose Rosy if I tell you the truth but still I have to " He paused took a deep breath and continued "6 years ago in this house a person was murdered, there were two murders and one of them escaped and while not intentionally but still that person caused the death of 3 more people and flipped another person's life and now that another person is in love with the murderer of his family. The murderer and the cause of all these deaths were you Rosy or to be precise it was your original personality Riya."Edward said with a carefully calm voice.