Chapter 20

(Edward's POV)
It's been more than a month since we returned from our hometown and Rosy has been having nightmares since and has also been acting somewhat distance from me but recently her nightmares are getting more worse and worse. This morning I woke up to the sound of gagging from the bathroom only to find Rosy almost unconscious in the shower. I am trying to persuade her to see a therapist for her past trauma but everytime I mention it she gets really mad so I have given up on the idea.

                          "Babe, don't go to work and take rest at home today, alright? " I said to Rosy setting the breakfast on the table. "Huh what did you say-oh yeah I already talked to my boss about that , by the way when are you getting home tonight? " Rosy said in a what seemed to be intended to be a casual tone. "Me? I don't know It might take a little longer to wrap up today but why are you asking dear? You don't want to part with me?"I said teasing her expecting to see her usual blushing face however to my suprise she replied in a cold voice, " Hmm yeah-" she paused and then continued again "-Edward, baby I really love you and I wish you could find someone better for you"

                               I was shocked at her reply so I said thinking my words over, "Honey why are you saying stuff like that, I love you only, you-are-my-salvation, I can't live without you" I finished my sentence and before I could open my mouth again to speak Rosy lifted her face and locked her eyes with mine and asked me in a serious tone "By salvation if you meant that I am the reason why you stopped killing those women then I would let you know that I kinda regret being your SALVATION,I know Edward you are a serial killer and I also know that you might be a messed up person but you truly loves me"
                              I was stunned to say any more word I just couldn't comprehend how did Rosy know about me and why isn't she afraid and running away from me. I knew Rosy stalked me but to know that I am the one killing those women it wasn't practically possible as even the police  failed to find the killer, just how did she? I stared at her with a puzzled expression on my face as she let out a chuckle and replied, "Babe you forgot who I am? I am Rosy, I followed you because you are the only ray of light in my dark world and when I found out that you are a serial killer I was freaked out but I also knew that you must have you reasons, later when my memory came back it has all been adding up, it's for your mother isn't it? "