Chapter 11

(Rosy's POV)
His soft skin glistening under the beam of sunlight evoke the desire in me to taste it and his lips inviting me to explore him more .I learned closer to the chair and suddenly his hand reached me and his arm wrapped around my neck."So is he making a move finally" I thought to my self.I could hear my heart racing and could almost feel the heat of his skin on my lips but then I heard him muttering"Is Riya still there?Riya please, for Roy's sake atleast, please come to your senses".

                                            I felt anger rising inside me why the hell is he Whispering someone elses name in front of me. Clearly he is conscious and all I told him to do is to say he loves me but here he iis whispering some weird shits. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed the bucket of water and splashed the water to his face. He shaked his head making the water drops tickle down his skin and hair as he stared at me with confusion. "It was you wasn't it ,the man trying to trespass my house at night and also the one who hacked the security camera? " I asked in a bold tone."But the camera got restored yesterday night and now I have evidence against you trying to trespass. Were you stalking me?"I said and as I looked up I found him grinning widely.

                              "Ah looks like I got caught and also you have evidence against me you say? Sounds like a headache. But know what I am gonna do? I am going to show you all the evidence that you are stalking me for the past 3 years and No,don't even think of smacking my phone because all the evidence are stored somewhere else. " He replied in a playful voice. I smiled and said "so we are even now . Edward I love you and-" Seeing a painful look shot on his face I paused for moments and then continued "-and look this house that I have arranged for  you.Another thing don't even try to escape from here otherwise I will get angry and will have to punish you. Got it? I will return back at lunch and until then-"I kissed him on his cheek"-I love you. "

Author's Note: Things are starting to get spicier and there's many mysteries to unfold.Thanks for the 200 views and it means a lot to me. Please keep reading and supporting this book.