Chapter 7

I was sitting in a restaurant where Edward had called to placed a reservation a few days ago.I happened to be near him so I had heard the conversation on his phone.Wearing one of my most beautiful evening gowns I was looking at Edward in his eyes who was dressed up finely for this date and we were sitting at a dinner table.His eyes we're reflecting the love and passion for his date and the lust was completely visible on his face but you know what's frustrating? The woman he was a date on wasn't me. In this romantic evening he was there on a dinner with a other woman.

                            I felt irritated and sensual at the same time. Looking at his attractive face I was imagining myself in front of him ,his eyes only on me and all his attention towards me however again coming back to reality my blood boiled and my face became crimson from just the sight of the love on his face for that other woman.my table was next to his so I diverted my eyes from him and opened my phone to take a picture of this most attractive yet annoying man at the same time, I clicked a photo secretly while pretending to take picture of my food but I was suprised to found him in the picture looking straight at the camera. Maybe he recognised me that's why he is looking at me.

                            This wouldn't do. I have been observing him for almost 3 years and I even heard him mentioning once to his coworker that he is single and has no plan to date in the near future. I can still recall how relived I felt at that time.But now I feel betrayed, I feel like I have been lied to. Edward lied and how can a damn lier deserve me? And what if he starts dating? With all these questions I went inside my lab. I will make sure that he will never ever get a chance to hurt me again.