Chapter 8

I am a certified chemist and now working in a research lab. I do some part-time jobs but their sole purpose is so that I can bump into Edward. Being a chemist I have knowledge and accessibility to certain chemical that normal people have never even heard of and so is this drug that I am adding to the water bottle Right now. I had to pull many strings in order to get my hands on this drug.
                                It's a drug that once when added to water becomes colourless and odorless and depending on the amount can make a person unconscious or even can mess up with ones brain. I prepared 4 such bottles and each with different dosage and put on different marks on the bottles accordingly to distinguish between them correctly.
                                   Now obviously I won't want my darling to be unwell however he bought all this on himself. If he wouldn't have gone fucking around other women I would never have even thought about punishing him after all. My punishment will start tomorrow.I will execute this plan that I have been working for several days to make sure that you remain only and only mine. I know that you love me and if I am wrong then from tomorrow onwards I am going to make sure you do.