Chapter 13

(Edward's POV)
Rosy, are you asleep?"  I turned over and saw her face looking peaceful in her sleep."Good night my little princess" I whispered as I tugged a strand of hair behind her ears. Now it's time time to find the evidence. My eyes hover over the clothes scattered over the floor . I picked Rosy's skirt and searched for her phone while thinking about all that happened tonight.
                                I opened her phone. A excitement washed over me  as I checked all the files and finally found the one with my video. I deleted it and further checked for any copy but found none. Then I proceeded to create a fake ghost file with the same name and info but blank so that Rosy won't doubt it.I looked over her relaxed body sleeping soundly. Under the lamp light her skin was tempting. No, I can't be lustful now, I have to look for Riya. I searched the phone again and again but there's not even a single trace there. Not even  a single photo of her dad or Roy. I slipped the phone inside the pocket and went to bed and lie down next to Rosy as I drifted slowly to sleep.
                           When I woke up in the morning I found Rosy awake. She smiled in her same innocent way and said, "Love lets go back to your house, this house is really small for us love in right? ". Surprised I ask" What? Are you letting me go? Are not afraid that I will go to the cops?", "Edward I know you love me and you are as twisted as I am, I know it because I felt it last night" She said blushing. I smiled and gave her a nod.
                              Little does Rosy know who she really is and little does she know that the boy she has fallen for is a serial killer who has lost his family due to her and is the brother of her true love Roy.