Chapter 18

"I came to my senses and went to my mother lying on the floor , it was confusing, I just killed the woman I hate the most but why is there tears streaming down my face why I am feeling as if the whole world has broken?as I sat down near her she said with a smile on her face
'You were born as my daughter so you are perfect just like me, you knew all this didn't you? And now look you didn't hesitate to killed me, just like I didn't hesitate to kill your father and your brother, you are my daughter so you are just another me, Riya don't worry I have poured oil all over the place and now all you have to do is lit this lighter, then you would live a much more perfect life that I -'

                           She started throwing up blood and before even I could process all this I saw Roy stabbing mom's neck uncontrollably until there was silence. Once he finished he threw the knife beside, I could hear her still breathing but very hardly, then he looked up at me with a faint smile and said 'Hey Riya, look I killed her, You are nothing like her and you will never become anything like your mom' 'Roy I.. I wanted her to die but.. not like this' I said staring emotionlessly at my mom's lifeless corpse that was lying at the floor. 'She was a monster , she killed your father and sister because she thought they are beyond help....and you, your safety was always at the question....look Riya I love you and I want you to be happy and safe....always' I was feeling dizzy and  as if all this was just a nightmare 'Let's call the ambulance first' I mumbled 'But I don't have my phone she took it away when I was at your house, can you go and fetch you phone' He said pondering as if in deep thoughts.

                              I got up and was about to ran towards the door when I heard his voice again, 'Riya I love you and remember none of this is your fault, you are the sweetest person I have ever met, so please be okay' I ignored his words or to rather say I couldn't afford to waste my time in talking with him so I started at him with blank eyes and ran towards my house. I knew that if I could get help soon then I could help her but as I reached my bedroom I started smelling something choking and soon realised that smoke is coming through my window. I glanced outside to see your whole in fire there was only one explanation that Roy has lit up the lighter, crowd started gathering and I couldn't get inside. I just wanted to escape all this, I thought all this is just a dream and if I just get far from all this I can wakeup, I started walking I was so desperate to wake up that I began to walk to wherever I could. I got in a bus, I didn't knew the destination, and it doesn't matter as long as it takes me away. I started thinking about what I would do once I wakes up from this suddenly I saw a guy sitting beside me and giving me a beautiful flower with a attractive scent , after that Riya fainted and my new personality Rosy woke up in that man's so called orphanage.