Chapter 17

(Rosy's POV)
"Mom gave Roy the juice to drink but it was drugged and Roy knew it so he didn't drink the juice however to make sure that mom doesn't know, he tried to hid the bottle in the drawer however mom caught him and forced him to drink the juice..... When I came home I found his sneakers and watch that I had gifted him, inside my room.... It was so well placed as if to give me a warning to never again date anyone that she doesn't approve or this will happen again..." I was telling Edward while looking deliberately out of the car window as we were driving home. "But... I thought... You guys were only friends-" Edward said stammering.                               

                          I continued cutting off his sentence "I searched up the whole house but I couldn't find him anywhere, I was panicking but I couldn't let it show in front of mom, when I got down for dinner she was acting nonchalantly in her usual sweet way the same way she did after killing my brother...I was feeling nauseous and couldn't eat the food so I went to my room and waited until mom fell asleep. Once the house was silent I grabbed a knife from kitchen and sneaked into your house and went into Roy's room. I found him unconscious and on his bed. I tied to wake him up but he didn't however I was happy because he was alive and in my excitement I couldn't hear the footsteps coming from the stairs until I head my mom's voice on the door saying 'It's late sweety go to sleep you have school tomorrow,why are you here?'. I froze and my heart stopped for a moment, instinctively I gripped the knife with my shaking hand and hold it inside my pocket .I could see her relaxed silhouette leaning against the door frame as I walked towards her with hesitation but as I walked closer I could see a empty bottle and a lighter in her both hands."

                        "I wasn't ready to face her so I tried to get her out of the house by talking but she refused saying,'Roy has a fever and I am taking care of him,I will go later first you go home'she said as she threw the bottle and grabbed my arm. I tightened my grip on the knife. As she started dragging me towards the main door I started feeling as if my whole body has gone numb and everything in front of me was white and it started dissolving into thin air. I closed my eyes and I could hear a buzzing in my ears which only grew louder and louder with time and before even I knew it all stopped abruptly. I opened my eyes to see Roy hugging me tightly and saying something to me, I couldn't understand anything so I started looking around and I saw my mom lying on the ground with a knife in the back of her head."