Chapter 21

"It's for your mother isn't it? " Rosy asked with a bit of guilt on her face.

"You know I don't blame you right, nothing that happen is your fault, Rosy, I was stuck in the car with my mother's body hugging me for a long time until the cops could finally get me out of there but with every passing minute her body was becoming more and more cold and her beautiful black hair drenched in blood was covering my face.It was after that accident that I developed a tendency to approach those people who shared same physical traits as her. I would naturally get attracted to them thinking this time it will be different but then all of a sudden I would get a huge urge to stab them and see them blood drenched.Rosy you are my salvation, I don't feel the urge to kill you" Edward said to Rosy calmly.

"I am sorry for everything" Rosy sighed.
"Aah! Sorry I have to go now I am getting really late, see you later" Edward said trying to end the conversation as he kissed Rosy goodbye.

Later at work thanks to the pendant he had gifted her on the day they had came back from their hometown , he could see what Rosy was doing though nothing was unusual still he had a gut feeling from several days that she might try to do something impulsive. As he focused on the screen again he saw Rosy holding some kinds of pills, he knew that it may be sleeping pills but it might can be something else.... His heart sank as the possibility that they can be poison creeped into his mind and his worries were only concreted as he called rosy and then saw her hiding that bottle under the bed on the camera.

Rosy answered the call and trying to hide his panick Edward said in a monotonous voice, " What are you doing now? you didn't answer my call right awaya like you used to do? "

Rosy answered, "Nothing, sorry I was just sleeping, Why did you call?"

Edward replied in a panicked tone with his eyes still on the phone screen and hands on the car keys, "Babe I saw you taking some pills what are they? I am going home right now just hold on"

He saw confusion and guilt swirling on her beautiful face and the sudden panick strike him the thoughts swirling in his mind as he slipped into the drivers seat, 'what would I do if she leaves me' his heart was thumping in his throughout now and his mouth dry however he managed to say these words to Rosy

"Rosy you haven't taken them yet have you? Please don't touch them, what will I do without you? You promised me you will never leave, Rosy you said you love -" However his words were cut by Rosy

"I love you but I really love Ray and my mother also. They left , they died, No I killed them.... No, No Edward please I can't live like this all this is way too much painful and I want to start fresh. I want peace. " Rosy said with her cold eyes contrasting her chocking tone.

"But think about me Rosy" Edward said trying to buy more time.

"Then let's die together. Let's end our story together." Rosy said with a serious look on her face

"What? " Edward opened his mouth in disbelief but the call had ended.
He drived as first as he could , his brain has processed the words exactly right however a part of him was still feeling cold feeted. She couldn't mean what she said right but she was correct though. It was selfish of him to hold her in such pain but how the heck could he end his life so abruptly. Wrapped in those thoughts his apartment appeared in front of him. He parked his car and broke into a run up the stairs. As he opened the door he saw Rosy standing their with a faint smile on her face.

                      She grabbed his hand and started climbing towards the terrace. Her long black hair swayed in a light breeze. He watched them, savouring the fresh air on his face, thinking about her.... then she turned towards him standing at the edge of the roof .
"Edward I have made my decision, will you come with me" She said her eyes looking in his.
"Let's leave the world together" He said as he held her hands tighter. This wasn't a impulsive decision but a very rational one.A less painful ending was waiting him.

Hands together and both seeing their reflection in the other's eye they jumped from the roof together, both with a smile on their face.

They could see each other while taking their last breath.